I WANNA BE HER FRIEND Uwuu

Somi-
"Yahh chaeng, can you just close ur mouth? I know she's awesome, but u might end up looking like an idiot in camera. Don't forget the camera is still rolling on."

Chaeyoung- "Ye..yes, oh sry"
Smiling awkwardly she quickly clearifies, "I was just mesmerized."

Somi- "Idiot."

Somi laughs at the reaction of her idiot friend.

Meanwhile Mina, who was still on the stage waiting for the judgement kept whispering inside her thoughts,
"God, help me out. Please. I really hope my performance went well."

Still crossing her fingers, as Mina was listening to the given judgement, Mina gets confused as she couldn't understand what the judge really meant to say. JYP, the judge and also the CEO of that company seemed impressed yet unimpressed at the same time. She couldn't realise what was she lacking in, but then Jyp commented and stated the fact that she had no raw emotion in her performance. Her performance was beautiful yet plain. It didn't reach to the core of the heart. And to which Mina, somehow also agreed and accepted her flaws.

She agreed to it the very moment because she knew, since childhood she had no experience in any kind of moments or incidents, that would have led her or helped her bring out any strong emotions in her performance. She never faced any blow of pain, nor heartbreak or any special love for any particular person throughout her life. She was just a normal pampered kid with normal life.

Well a performance always looks better and more beautiful when the strong flow of emotions run through the steps or the acts we do and is also shown in our face. But unfortunately Mina had none to express.

Mina's pov-
Emotions! Emotions! where should I bring it from? I'm a dead, cold, plain hearted girl. I don't even have any experience in my life. Wahh! It's for sure tough to compete in this kind of competitions. I thought only talent was enough to make through this competition . But it Seems like I was all wrong. Experience is needed too. 

Mina, feeling depressed goes back to her seat with her low hanging face. While passing by, suddenly her eye gets on a girl who was glaring at her weirdly, with her wide eyes, but then shyly looks away when Mina stares back at her. (and that weird girl was obviously Chaeyoung)

Feeling the weird stare of Chaeyoung, Mina thinks,
"Yahh! What with that girl? Haven't she seen a beauty like me. (Mina smirks) Or might be she's gay?"😁

Mina chuckles inside with the thought of that girl but actually ends up smiling outside unknowingly. She then suddenly notices another girl, with a small face and a short hair smiling back at her.
"Yahh! Wae rae? What's wrong with everyone? Why is everyone looking at me like that and why did this girl even smile at me now? I don't even know her."

Mina being a cold, distant girl hated any unknown person staring or smiling at her out of the blue. She was friendly only with her closed ones.

Jeongyeon, who was thinking all this time that the beautiful Mina smiled at her first, she gladly smiles back without knowing the truth.

"Wow!! Did she really smile looking  at me? Yahh Nabongs! (Excitedly calls the girl sitting beside her) See, that beauty just smiled at me. But does she even know me or she mistook me for someone else?"

Nayeon- "Really? Nah! I don't think she smiled at you."

Jeongyeon- "But her eyes were looking right at me."