I WAS LEFT ALONE

As the sun shined up high, the bright rays passing through the windows, rested on Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung, unable to stand the brightness, couldn't keep her eyes closed. As she couldn't continue sleeping, she had to wake up, even though she wasn't willing to.

As she was slowly coming back to her senses, rubbing her eyes halfly asleep, suddenly the memories of the past night strikes through her mind. And all her sleepiness and laziness fades away the very moment, as soon as she realises that she's going to be in the same practice room with Mina and she can atlast spend some time with her.

She quickly gets off her bed, washes up, comes back from the bathroom, picks up a pillow and then bannggg... Slams it upon Somi.

Somi- "Yahh Son Chaeyoung!! Is this even a way to wake someone up?"
Glares with her red sleepy eyes.

Chaeyoung- "Yes it's my way. Now come on. Rise and shine. We need to go for practice soon."

Somi- "Why are you so hyped up? You never rise early than me? Ohh! Yeah, Sorry I forgot. Miss Mina."
Somi looks at her with a smirk on her face.

Chaeyoung- "Shut up! I'll be down having breakfast. Join me soon."
She walks off slamming the door. As she goes downstairs, a thought strikes her mind,
'Am I really that obvious? Wae? Well whatever.'
She shrugs it off and goes down to the MAJOR cafeteria.

As she enters, she sees Mina already eating alone in peace, staring outside the window. She couldn't understand which view was more beautiful - the outside view filled with greenery or Mina, who was just simply sitting there.

Mina notices chaeng coming towards her.
"Hey you are up?"

Chaeyoung- "Yeah. The sunrays didn't let me sleep. By d way, do you always wake up this early?"

Mina- "Yes mostly. But sometimes depends on the days too. Well come and join me."

Chaeyoung- "What are you having for breakfast?"

Mina- "I just ordered some pancakes with milk.
Well you do eat pancakes right?"

Chaeyoung- "Yeah why wouldn't I? I don't think there's even a living soul in earth who doesn't like pancakes."

Mina Smiles back at her. Chaeyoung somehow deep down feels blessed to see such a beautiful smile, this early morning to start a day with.

There was silence for few minutes. Chaeyoung felt a bit awkward because she's not much used to a silence, this long, so she starts the conversation.
"Seems like both our partners are sleepyhead"
Indirectly states to SANA and SOMI

As Chaeyoung was just completing her sentence, she gets attacked back by Somi who just came downstairs,
"Yes, because not every person's got a crush on this house to wake up for."

Mina- "Eh!! Crush?"

Chaeyoung gets panicked for a second, but then somehow manages to cover up Somi's words by making up a quick fake story. Smiling awkwardly she says..
" ahh.. that, it's.. it's nothing like that. I just told Somi yesterday that I found a handsome guy working as a staff."

Finally blurring whatever she could think of, sighing softly, she glares back at Somi with her wide eyes as if she's throwing fire from her eyes trying to kill Somi.

Somi just mouths the word 'WHAT? ' with a not much caring look and then continues speaking, but this time purposely louder to gain Mina's attention,