Daebak! She's hot too

After a week of practice, the second day of the competition was to be held again. And would start when the sun will set fully and the public would all gather at the stadium, leaving back all their worries and troubles of the whole day's trouble behind.

During the whole week Chaeyoung has been ofcourse, fully concentrating on her performance. But besides that, after seeing Mina in the sixteen competition, Chaeyoung couldn't get her off her mind. She always hoped that she would get the chance to meet Mina just once, somewhere around during the practices. And if she meets her, she would like to introduce herself and befriend her. But unfortunately, as they both stayed at different buildings, due to being in different groups, their chances to meet each other was very rare. Chaeyoung was put on the Major group, the group where judges puts the top six highest scorers of the week, who gets treated like a real celebrity with luxurious dorms and the opportunities to get an advice from the top Idols. while Mina was on the minor group with the other less scorers, who sadly gets treated like normal trainees with simple dorms and no special opportunities. The difference was like heaven and hell. Being on Minor was like a major setback for the contestants.

As the night arrived, and the clock struck 7pm, the lights were put on, sound checked, Roll,  camera and Actionnn..
All contestants were ready on the set to perform and compete against each other, giving best of themselves.

( Well Being a Michaeng story, let's concentrate only on their performance 😉 right guys?)

After following up few performances, It was now Chaeyoung's turn to set her foot on the stage. She walks to the stage wearing a Red long Blazer, and a tied up hair. Full in a swag mode, ready to slay us all.

Mina who couldn't ignore Chaeyoung's aura, starts thinking
"okayy..that kid looks totally different today, a different aura. she's looking more chic and kind of girl with strong persona. To be honest she looks kinda handsome."
she smiles to herself admiring the younger girl.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung on the stage was singing and performing on the track 'ta tanananana uhh ahh uhh ahh' ( For those who watched this show knows which song I'm talking about right? But still for those who don't know, it's Honey by JYP.)😝

JYP looking at this small kid performing his track with such a charisma and putting her own written rap in the song, couldn't stop smiling and admiring her talent. He smiled like a proud father. He was loving her attitude and the funkiness mixed with the natural cuteness in her. Jyp was indeed impressed and Chaeyoung slayed it well like a red red well.

Mina who was in awe and was admiring chaeyoung's performance couldn't stop herself from fangirling over the kid.
" wahh!! she was indeed awesome. She looked so cool while performing on the stage. And she yet hot at the same time. I feel she's kinda my type."

Mina smiles in her thoughts, but then suddenly realises what she just said in her thoughts.

"Okay. What the hell is wrong with me? What did I even just say right now? Why am I even choosing her as my type? She isn't a guy to be my type. Get back to your senses Mina and better concentrate on your upcoming performance."
She tries to shrug off the thought and pulls back herself to reality.

After waiting for a while, finally it was Mina's turn. Chaeyoung who was waiting eagerly, looks at her side. She sees Mina slowly removing her blazer, which she was wearing and covering herself all this time just to keep herself warm before her performance.

As she gracefully removes her blazer, Chaeyoung sees that, All Mina was wearing inside was a whole black top, kind of see through with black tights. And a big cut in both sides of her waist, showing off her white milky skin and a fine sleeky figure. She was indeed looking gorgeous and sexy in black. The aura of the dark sexy vibe. Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself from staring and admiring such a gorgeous being. She continued glaring as Mina kept coming towards her.