ISAC 2016-II

Chaeyoung's pov

I was broken. I couldn't believe what I heard. Did she really meant what she said? I never thought she would ever say those words directly to my face.

I agree, I was at fault first. I was the one to leave her first, but I never realised she would really end up hating me this much, so much to the extent that she can't even face me anymore.
This truth was hurting me. Those words of her's stabbed me deep, deep into my heart. So deep that the pain was unbearable.
"But did I really deserved her hatred?"

I kept questioning myself, blaming myself and regretting for every wrong decisions that I ever made. I felt like a loser who really doesn't deserve anyone's love. I felt so broken and shattered at the moment, that I ended up sobbing unknowingly, holding myself tightly, alone in the corner. I was losing control of myself and my heart.

And I fully forgot why was I even there in the first place. I lost all the interest from practicing. For the whole hours I was just sitting there, crying and blaming myself again and again, thinking when might have she started hating me? What might have been the exact reason or was it right after that day when I decided to leave her?

Meanwhile in the dorm

Jeongyeon, still disturbed about Jihyo's thought, walks back slowly towards the girls,who were still doing their Vlive, bidding their farewell to the viewers. Sana suddenly notices Jeongyeon and quickly calls her to join in too.

"Jeongyeon-ahh illiwa. lets bid the farewell together."

Jeongyeon gives a quick fake smile
"Joh-a, I'll join too"

Sana: "Yeorobun! Jeongyeon is here."

Jeongyeon: "Yeorobun annyeong. Jaljayo."

Momo: "See you all soon in our next fanmeet. Byeee"

JeongSa: "Byee-byee"

The trio end up the Vlive, waving and smiling with pretty gestures. After ending the vlive, Sana suddenly pulls Jeongyeon on her side.

Jeongyeon: " Mwo? What?"

Sana: You tell me? Why the sudden change of mood? What happened?

Jeongyeon: "You noticed huh??"

Sana: "Are you kidding me? How couldn't I, When you came in with that small hanging face of yours."

Jeongyeon: "Okay"

Sana: "Now tell me."

Jeongyeon: "Just had a small fight with Jihyo"

Momo: "On what topic?"

Jeongyeon: "Have you guys ever noticed Jihyo talking on the phone with someone? I mean some guy."

Sana: "She's often on the phone laughing around. But I never cared to ask though."

Jeongyeon: "She's dating somone."

Momo: "Omo! jinjja?"

Sana: "What's that to be so surprised of?"

Jeongyeon: "Did you forget about the dating ban too. Or are you dating someone too?"

Sana: "Ofcourse I am also dating someone."