4

(I'm gonna make Hannah be Pedro's GF okay? Cause might seem like she's with Pedro more then Kylie so yeah her and Kylie are just good friends cause of Pedro)
*Chase P.O.V*
"I think I love you" I heard her whisper "I feel the same way for you Kylie" I said quietly then kissed her forehead I slowly fell asleep.
*Morning*
I woke up Kylie was still sleeping in my arms I smiled down at her I took a picture of us I looked at it she's so fucking adorable I put my phone down and tightened my grip on her she has her head on my chest and her leg wrapped around me and her arm around my stomach I smiled I felt her move a little I looked down at her she looked up at me through her lashes I smiled she sat up stretching and yawning I did the same she looked at me and smiled she slowly got out of bed I stood.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
I looked in the mirror "omg I didn't realize how bad I looked in the morning" I gasped "oh I been knew!" I heard Pedro he walked in with Hannah behind him "nah she looks absolutely gorgeous" Chase said smiling at me "ugh you guys just need to date just ask her out already Chase" Hannah said I blushed and looked away I brushed my hair and put it in a bun I looked down at the floor then looked up at him "uh come on I will make breakfast" I said I walked away I grabbed Hannah we went to the kitchen while Chase sat with my brother in the living I grabbed the eggs then sausage after I finished I served the plates "Hannah I really like him a lot and I don't know he's just so ugh" I poured glasses of OJ "you really like him huh?" She said smiling "I think I might love him" I whispered softly she gasped "what?!" I slapped her arm "shut up loud ass" I said She laughed "sorry" I smiled I sat the table "where's mom?" I asked Pedro "she got called into work" Pedro said I nodded. After I finished eating Chase looked at me "Hey Kylie I was uh wondering" Chase stopped he was rubbing the back of his neck looking down I smiled he looks so cute when he's nervous but why we talk all the time "would you maybe like to go on a date with me tonight?" I froze just staring at him did I hear him correctly Hannah squealed letting me know this is actually happening I smiled "I would love to" I said he smiled "really?" I nodded "come on I will help you get ready!" Hannah said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs she looked through my closet I took a shower and get dressed I got out and blow dried my hair Hannah straightened it and did my makeup she sent me a video I opened it she video taped him asking me I laughed "I looked so shook" I said laughing she laughed "okay" she said showing me what she picked out I smiled "I've worn that like once actually I ended up changing so never" I said laughing she smiled "exactly"

 After I finished eating Chase looked at me "Hey Kylie I was uh wondering" Chase stopped he was rubbing the back of his neck looking down I smiled he looks so cute when he's nervous but why we talk all the time "would you maybe like to go on a dat...

I grabbed my shoes she smiled at the finish touch I took a picture in the mirror "okay she's ready" Hannah texted Pedro "okay so is he bring her down" Pedro texted back I got really nervous "I can't I look okay but what if he doesn't like it? I can't do this what if tonight is the night he realizes he doesn't like me? What if I fall? What if there's a prettier girl where we go? What if I make a fool of myself? What if-" I took a deep breath "Kylie breath it's okay he will like you I can tell he really likes you look at you look at the way he looks at you Kylie believe me he loves you" Hannah said I stopped "love?" I asked "I can tell by the way he looks at you it's the way I look at your brother" she said I smiled "okay" I said she opened the door we walked down the stairs I stopped at the last step looking at Chase he looks so sexy 😍🤤