38

I sat down on the couch next to Mads and Addison as we went live on my TikTok account "wassup guys" I said smiling "Hey everyone" Addison said "hi guys" Mads said.

We were just being ourselves goofing around "where's Bryce?" Jaden asked stepping into view of the camera "outside I think" I said "thanks" Jaden said walking outside "Yo Bryce!" "What up?" Bryce said then they walked away out of ear shot.

"Wife!" Chase yelled in his sleepy voice "Husband!" I yelled back "found you" he said smiling hair still a mess and in sweats and a shirt.

"You guys are so cute" Mads said smiling I smiled "thank you" I said smiling.

"I woke up and I have to see you before I get ready for the day I love you" he said puckering his lips I giggled "I love you" I said then kissed him.

"Go get dressed" I said he kissed me once more then walked away.

We ended the live and went to make TikToks.

* 1 hour later *

I was with everyone in the living room "where's Chase?" I asked looking around "he will be right back" Jaden said I nodded.

"Sorry guys I'm stealing her-" Chase picked me up gently putting me over his shoulder "-we will be back later" he said turning around I waved "bye guys."

"So where we goin?" I asked he sat me down "just get in the car" he said opening the door for me I sat down and buckled as he shut the door and proceeded to walk around the car to get in the driver side.

He started the car and pulled out the drive way. Chase placed his hand on my thigh I reached for the aux cord and started Pandora YNW suicidal came on.

*Ding*

Girls❤️

Mads🤩
So where's he takin
you girl?

He won't tell me

Addison🤪
Awh how romatic🥰

Avani🤠
I want that😩

—-

I looked up to see we're on the freeway man where are we going? I looked out the window looking at the signs but everywhere that I thought we were going we passed.

"You should tell the girl you won't see them until tomorrow" he said smiling I looked at him confused.

"I didn't bring clothes" I said "oh I packed clothes can't let my surprise get ruined" he said smiling and looking at me for a second before focusing back on the road.

Now I really wanna know where we're going.

***
We finally stopped "are we going to the Hollywood sign?" I asked he nodded smiling "yeah we're staying the night up there everything is already set up" he said.

"Wait isn't that illegal or something?" I said laughing "yes" he replied getting out the car he came around and opened the door for me.