9

*Chase P.O.V*
I woke up Kylie was still asleep perfect I slowly slipped out of bed she hugged onto a pillow that I laid in my place I got in the shower and got dressed I opened the door I walked to the store I got back Payton and Anthony had some stuff in their hands I smiled I posted a bunch of pictures and videos of her on my story on Snapchat and on my Instagram I walked in the door and sat the stuff down I grabbed the Starbucks drink I got for her I sat it next to her on the night stand she groaned rolling over I froze her eyes slowly opened she looked up at me and smiled "morning baby" she said "good morning and happy birthday princess" I said kissing her she sat up Anthony and Payton smiled "Happy birthday!" They said she giggled "thanks" "here" they said handing her presents "you didn't have to" she said "I know" Anthony said "we wanted to" Payton added she opened their gifts she got a new pair shoes and a Kylie lip kit she hugged them "thank you guys I love them" "no problem" she saw her pink drink and smiled her eyes lit up she looked up at me I smiled "here baby" I said handing it to her she puckered her lips I laughed and kissed her "love you Daddy" she said whispering the last part I groaned "love you too" I replied "I'm gonna go shower" she said jumping up she grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom as soon as the door closed "So you got a daddy kink" Anthony said laughing "shut up it's weird" "yeah cause remember you told us some girl called you that and you hated it" Payton said sitting next to me "Exactly but when Kylie does it I don't know to explain it but when anyone else does it I feel disgusted but when Kylie does it I just love it" I said. We sat down just talking we went live on Instagram we we're just sitting there talking to them the bathroom door opened I looked over then looked back at the camera but snapped my head back looking at Kylie I just sat there staring at her she looks so perfect I slowly stood I walked over to her smiling I pulled her to a hug looking down at her "do I look bad?" She asked I smiled "no you look absolutely stunning" I said she smiled blushing I kissed her.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
I smiled I blushed when we pulled away I saw they were live I put my face in his neck he smiled and just tightened his arms around me "okay I'm kinda hungry" I said giggling he smiled "okay where to babygirl" he asked smiling "IHop for breakfast?" I said he smiled "yeah anything for you especially today birthday girl" he said I smirked leaning into Chase's ear "anything" I whispered he nodded I sat my hand on his mid thigh he squirmed "oh daddy you gotta wait" I whispered in his ear he coughed trying to cover up a moan Anthony looked at us weirdly then him and Payton caught on "okay well we're gonna go eat now might go live later bye guys love you" Payton said "love you" we all said then lagged off Chase looked at me seriously I smirked "oops" I said smiling they laughed "let's go" we went out to eat then went to the mall Anthony and Payton went their separate way from us I was just holding his hand and we were walking and talking I know people are taking pictures some girl came to take a picture we really wanted to be alone but didn't wanna be rude but I think people got the hint cause they stopped bugging us after the mall we went to dinner then back to the hotel room Anthony and Payton went somewhere. I took my boots off I sat on Chase's lap facing him
⚠️DIRTY IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THESE EMOJIS AGAIN!⚠️
I placed my lips on his I deepened the kiss with my hands in his hair slowly and lightly tugging on it he groaned when I started slowly rolling my hips on his member I felt it getting hard I took his shirt off he took my dress off I took my tights off I was fully naked at this point so was he he started kissing my neck I put my neck back so he can have more access he found my sweet spot I moaned I felt him smirk on my neck I pulled away after he left a few hickeys I pulled away and did the same to him he laid me on the bed gently and kissed down my body he took his pants off and boxers his member sprung out my eyes widened oh god he's gonna tear me up he stopped and looked around I smiled I reached in the drawer next to the bed and handed it to him when he bite down to rip the foil off was so hot to be honest I smiled he put my legs on his shoulder he looked down at me with nothing but love in his eyes I smiled and nodded he slowly went into me I screamed "AAAAH FUCK" he slowly went in and out if felt like my pussy was literally ripping apart a few tears slipped he stopped "want me to stop?" He asked I shook my head he nodded he leaned down and kissed my tears away I bite down on his shoulder while clawing at his back after a while the pain turned into pleasure I moaned but kept digging my nails into his back he put a hand on my throat and put slight pressure I moaned at that he smirked the room was just full of our moans and groans I felt a familiar knot in the out of my stomach and my walls clenched around him I dug my nails deeper "I'm close" I moaned "me too baby" he replied he looked so concentrated I can see light beads of sweat rolling down his forehead I are he'd my back digging my nails into his back "CHASE!" I moaned/screamed "KYLIE" he moaned he slowly pulled out he took the condom off and tied it then he put his face in between my legs and licked me clean "my turn daddy" I said and got my knees and licked him clean up ⚠️OVER⚠️it hurt to stand up but I wanted a shower I felt sweaty "shower time daddy" I asked smiling he smiled and stood he walked to start the shower I slowly walked over there holding on to every surface we showered I went to wash his back I saw my scratch marks and a few bite marks on his shoulder and neck I blushed but smirked he had dark hickeys on his neck too. After we got out I put a pair of his sweats and a hoodie on I laid down in pain he smiled "I'm sorry" we said at the same times I giggled "why?" He asked "the scratch marks and bite marks" I said "oh no it's sexy" he said smirking I smiled "why are you sorry" I asked "your in pain" he said I smiled I cupped his face in my hands "oh I don't care it was worth it can't wait for next time" I said and kissed him he smiled "me neither" he said then he wrapped his arms around me I was gonna fall asleep when a sharp pain went through my thighs I groaned he got out of bed I frowned he walked to the phone and said a few things he sat down "hold on baby girl" he said kissing my forehead there was a knock at the door "we are gonna have to ask you to keep it down we got a few complaints" he said I giggled "no problem" Chase said the guy handed him something "thank you" he said the guy saw me and smilrked "I and winked Chase cleared his throat "oh don't even try I was the reason she was just screaming" he said then slammed the door "Baby!" I said shook "what?" He asked innocently "I love you" I said he smiled and laid down "I love you" he said he placed a heating pad between my thighs it felt amazing I smiled I kissed him "goodnight" I said smiling snuggling into his chest "goodnight" he replied wrapping his arms around me then kissed my forehead.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hope you liked it 💕