22

"we will be in the living room" Pedro said then they walked away it was quite for a bit "I'm sorry" Chase said I looked up at him our eyes met I saw sadness in his eyes but even through the sadness I saw the love in his eyes I looked down "no I'm sorry I shouldn't have left without talking to you" I said he sighed "Kylie I don't care that you left without saying anything all I was worried about is if you were okay I honestly was heartbroken when I saw that note with the ring and house key next to it yes I will be sad if you leave but if you are happy I don't care and this is yours whether we are together or not" he said setting the ring down in front of me I saw his knuckles my hands immediately grabbed his hand as a reflex "what happened?!" I asked "I was punching the floor" he said looking away I looked down "because of me?" I asked "no because of me" he said "because I was stupid and was just talking straight bull shit last night because I know you are my one and only" he said I looked away I stood up walked to the kitchen grabbed something and came back I sat it on the table and grabbed his hand I wrapped the frozen peas in a rag then sat it on his hand "Kylie please come home please" he said I looked down "doesn't everyone hate me now for leaving?" I asked "no mama is actually sitting outside go talk to her" he said I nodded "wait last question uh.... Do you hate me?" I asked fidgeting with my hands "never you could literally beat my ass and I would still love you" he said he grabbed something off the table "may I?" He asked I nodded and put my hand in his he slipped the ring back on I smiled then ran outside mama saw me she got out I ran into her arms and just hugged her "I'm sorry I left I'm sorry I hurt Chase I feel like I'm good but bad for him I shouldn't have this much affect on him" I said starting to cry "Kylie that's just what love does please don't cry" she said wiping my tears away I smiled "I feel that way with his dad just how he feels with you" she said I smiled and nodded "are you coming back if not that will always be your home no matter what" she said "I'm coming home" I said she smiled "I'm glad to hear" she said I smiled I took my phone off do not disturb and activated my accounts again I posted that I was back and I thought it was gonna take longer then planned mama left I hugged Pedro and Hannah bye I slide into the car with Chase I looked at him and smiled I buckled up he decided to drive he had his hand on the stick I sat my hand on his but moved it and sat them on my lap he grabbed my hand lacing his fingers behind mine he sat my hand on the stick while he moved it in gears I smiled he leaned over kissing me "we passed the house?" I said "I know we're spending the night out" he said I smiled we kept going we stopped for food.
•••
We made it to a hotel he handed the valet guy the keys to park the car "wait I can park it" I said grabbing the keys back "I'm sorry it was my dad's" I said he nodded "I'd love to see what your mom looked like" he said scanning my body Chase jaw clenched I placed my hand on the back of his neck playing with his hair then grabbed his hand and got in the car after I parked we walked back to the entrance and checked in I sat on the bed "we needed a night alone" I said smiling he smiled "yeah we did" he said I stood and stood in between his legs he placed his hands on my ass I straddled his lap.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT RIGHT OFF THE BAT!