15

*Chase's P.O.V*
I opened the door the house was empty "Kylie?!" I yelled I ran from room to room she wasn't there no one was I ran outside and started running to my house maybe she's there
*Kylie's P.O.V*
I hugged Mama "bye thank you for everything" I said and gave her a small smile "love you Ky please stay safe" she said "love you too Mama and I will" I went to walk to the car I saw Pedro and hugged him crying "I love you Pedro" "I love you Kylie please stay" "I can't I should go with mom" "what about Chase" he said I shrugged I hugged him I was about to get in the car "Kylie!" I turned Chase came running up to me "Kylie please don't leave I love you I'm sorry I should have waited to see what you had to say Im sorry Kylie I really am" I looked around everyone was here by now "Chase please stop I need to go" I said he dropped to his knees "Please Kylie don't leave me" he said I knelt down and grabbed his face with my hands I kissed him "bye Chase" I said I stood "please stand up Chase" I said he slowly stood "I'm sorry" I said crying I got in the car and pulled my knees to my chest and cried I honked for my mom to hurry up she wasn't coming I went to grab my phone I sighed I opened the door Chase was still standing there I walked around him and inside I saw my phone on the couch I grabbed it "mom can we go now?" I asked "Kylie are you 100% sure you wanna go?" She asked "yes mom please let's go" I said starting to cry "Kylie please" I heard Chase "I'm sorry Chase I should go with my mom" Karissa came up and hugged me and whispered something in my ear "he did push her away and told her he had a girlfriend he can't be too rude remember she can spread rumors and have people hate on him more as soon as we told him he ran out the mall without buying anything" I looked at him he just sat there with his face in his hands Jackson came inside and looked at him and then me I nodded I slowly walked to him I knelt down and moved his hands and took them in my hands "I'm sorry Kylie but if you wanna go you can as long as your happy I don't care" he said I pulled my sleeve down and wiped his tears "please don't cry" I said he just looked down I lifted his face up with my hands and kissed him "I love you" I said "I love you" he replied I stood up and followed my mom outside "okay let's unload my boxes" I said smiling I looked behind me at Chase he ran up and picked me up hugging me "yay" Karissa said "thank God if you were to actually leave I don't know" Jackson said "We would never hear the end of it from either of you guys" Elmo said laughing "Ong" Payton agreed "I'm glad you decided to stay Chase and u are the happiest together" Anthony said I smiled everyone helped unload my stuff "where are we taking this?" I asked "this room" Mama said I nodded I put my stuff in the room after we finished unloading I hugged my mom "I love you" I said "I love you guys" she said pulling Pedro in the hug too I smiled "please stay good stay in touch and please graduate school and come visit in the summertime or I will gladly drive down her and pull you guys by the ear back to Portland" I widened my eyes "yes ma'am" I said she laughed Pedro smiled "bye mommy" I said "bye mommy" Pedro said she got in the car and drove off I hugged Pedro "at least I have you here" I said he smiled and pulled me closer "and I'm glad I have you here" he said I smiled he left I went inside everyone was unpacking my stuff "guys I can do it" "nonsense" Elmo said I smiled and helped then Anthony went to open a box "NO!-" He opened it "Not that one" I said he closed it quickly he turned red I grabbed it and put it in the closet "I will unpack that one later" I said everyone laughed Karissa opened a box and was unpacking she grabbed a box and when she went to set it down it fell and a bunch of blades fell out "shit" I said everyone went quite Chase walked over and picked them up tears in his eyes he put them in the box and walked away he came back with the box but it was empty "you won't need those no more" he said hugging me I smiled wrapping my arms around him we finished unpacking "finally" Jackson said "I packed it then unpacked it" he said "yes and I'm grateful for that thank you J" I said hugging him "no problem Ky" I hugged everyone "thank you guys I feel like I'm just drama I mean you guys have been here one day and look what happened" I said they laughed "it's fine" they said I smiled "okay can I talk to Chase alone real quick guys?" They nodded and went downstairs I closed the door I put my stuff away then sat down on the bed next to Chase "I'm sorry" I said "why?" He asked "I broke you" I said "it hurt so much to see you when you were on your knees crying it breaks me Everytime you cry and it breaks me even more knowing I was behind those tears" I said tears rolled down my cheeks he wiped them away "listen it doesn't matter now cause your here and I love you" he said and kissed me he gently laid me down on the bed I smiled into the kiss I took his shirt off he took mine off "Ah omg I'm so sorry!" Chase jumped up putting his shirt on me I was red so was he "I forgot my phone" Anthony said he grabbed his phone and ran out I looked at Chase we just Burst out laughing "come on" I said Smiling "after I shower actually" I said he nodded I grabbed a pair of my shorts and a crop top then undergarments and a towel I played some music "you gonna join?" I asked he smiled he got undressed and got in I washed his back for him he washed mine after we were done I blow dried my hair and got dressed I started a live and I sat on the counter "hey guys so I'm not moving to Portland" I said smiling "come here" I said he smiled his cheeky smile he placed his hands on my thighs while I blow dried his hair he kissed me "I love you" he said "I love you" I replied I forgot I was live "okay guys well that was pretty much it also if you screen recorded my live send me it?" "Bye" we said smiling I turned my phone off I got on his back I had my head resting on his shoulder we got to the bottom of the stairs "guys who's excited for playlist?" I asked "honestly me" Chase said "I'm not going" Elmo said I frowned "aww" "I have a flight home at 6:00 tho" he said "I have one at 5:00" "4:00" "7:00" I nodded. We we're all goofing off making TikToks soon time came for them to leave we piled in the Uber to the airport I hugged them "I love you guys bye!" I said "love you too bye" they said I got in the car I was just snuggled up to Chase "can we make a stop at the store? I will pay extra" he said the guy nodded he stopped at the store "snacks?" He asked I nodded I grabbed some candy a bag of chips and a drink.
•••
"I'm sorry guys" I said while we here sitting playing Jenga "why?" Mama asked "I feel like I caused a lot of issues and I made Chase cry" I said looking down "Kylie it was not issues it's okay you don't have to apologise and Chase just loves you there will be pain but most of all there is happiness with love" she said I nodded "we love you Kylie there's nothing you can do to change that sorry your stuck for life" Karissa said I smiled "I'm perfectly fine with that" I said the building fell "oops" I said Smiling "I won" Chase said throwing his hands in the air "quit flexing on me with your win gosh" I said pretending to pout "aww baby" he said he kissed me "it's Otay I won something better" I said "what is that?" He asked "you guys" I said smiling and pulling them all into a hug. "Okay guys I'm honestly too cheesy tonight gosh what Happened to me?" I asked laughing they laughed "it's okay it's cute" Chase said I smiled.
•••
I laid down next to Chase "goodnight I love you" I said smiling "goodnight I love you" he said then kissed me.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
There I updated!!! Don't forget to vote and comment! Okay byyyyyeeee