40

I woke up gasping, Chase was sitting up looking at me concerned already. I looked around "you were crying in your sleep I was trying to wake you up" he said.

I looked at him "it felt so real all the pain and heartache it felt so real" I said tearing up again. "Mamas tell me what happened" he said pulling me close to him.

"You cheated" I said he pulled away from me "hey look into my eyes right now" he said I brought my head up and made eye contact with me. "Feel my heart" he said grabbing my hand and setting it above his heart on his bare chest.

"I never have and I never will cheat on you because you are the only one I want. You are my soul mate your my wolf, my penguin. I love you and only you well the way one loves another they are married too, cause if we just mean love in general then there's my mom, Karissa-" I kissed him.

He pulled me close "I love you" he smiled "I love you" he replied then he covered us back up. He pulled me close to him I held onto him tightly.

* Morning *

I opened my eyes Chase was still holding onto me and me to him. I looked up at him he was still sleeping I smiled.

Until my dream dawned upon me it felt so real. I slowly and gently slipped out of his arms.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal I sat down at the table "I bet you had fun last night where did he take you?" Madi asked I looked up.

"What's wrong?" Everyone asked I smiled "last night was amazing we went to the Hollywood sign which is illegal by the way. So a security or a cop or something came to tell us to leave, but Chase paid him then we fucked, fell asleep,Woke up, took a bunch of pictures, fucked again, went to get breakfast and came here falling asleep" I said looking down.

"Okay now tell us what's wrong" Anthony said I looked at him then down at the table.

"Okay, I had a dream that Chase cheated on me, but it just felt so real. I woke up crying and I woke up with the heartache from my dream still there. It took a long time for it to go away, it just felt so fucking real guys." I said they looked at me.

"I've had those" Madi said "but babygirl you always have to remember they are just dreams maybe it's a little jitters from you know being married I know your scared he's not gonna want you but I don't think that's gonna happen, Chase wouldn't just marry anyone. He truly loves you I know that for sure" Madi said.

I smiled "yeah your right" I continued eating my cereal scrolling through TikTok sounds like everyone was. "Josh did you hit your balls on the chair in this video or did you save yourself at the last minute" I asked.

He smiled "a little of both" he said chuckling I laughed "good morning" Chase said coming up behind me I leaned my head back he leaned down and kissed me I smiled.

He went to the kitchen "does he know?" Jaden asked I nodded "yeah he was tryna wake me up cus I was crying then I woke up telling him what happened he reassured me by looking into his eyes holding eye contact the whole time and having my hand on his chest feeling his heart the whole time he told me he wouldn't cheat and he loves me and only me then proceeded to hold me close all night even up until this morning" I said.

"Awh" Madi and Avani said I smiled Chase walked out with a bowl on cereal he sat next to me grabbing my hand I smiled.

"So what's on the agenda today?" He asked smiling at me "I don't know guys?" I asked.

Everyone looked around "let's go camping you know get away?" Addison said I smiled "yes I love camping" I jumped up and ran to my room but not before I slipped but caught myself.

"Be careful" "woah you good" "are you okay?" I nodded "I'm good guys" I said. "Come on baby I'll go with you before you do fall I know you have a special skill of tripping over nothing" he said laughing.

"But it's okay just gives me more reasons to be with you" he said I smiled.

We went to the room and started packing everything we would need I grabbed my camera Chase smiled.

"We're gonna run out of walls I just know it" Chase said shaking his head I smiled "that's not gonna happen" I said.

I sat my bags down by the door "Thomas I wish you would just go camping with us I know you gotta hold the fort down but let someone else do it. For example someone who's not coming" I said looking at Taylor.

"No he's not even in the hype house" Thomas laughed "then let me join" Taylor said.

"Okay well next time I'll stay so you can go okay Thomas?" He nodded "I won't be totally alone I'll have Taylor I guess" he said.

"Yeah you do" Taylor said jumping on the trampoline "don't forget about your girl she's here too" I said he smiled blushing "yeah".

We said our byes then we all piled in the car except for Kouvr "Kouvr let's go" Alex said "not until I get a kiss" she said crossing her arms.

"Oh my god Kouvr not this" Alex said he kissed her then she smiled getting in the car "let's go Alex" she said rolling down the window.

He got in their car after they pulled out Chase pulled out "it's been a while since you've driven this Jeep" I said "yeah I missed it" he said smiling at me.