21

*Morning*
I woke up Chase was still asleep but I wasn't in his grasp I was actually on the opposite side of the bed I slipped out of the bed and sat the note, house key and ring on the desk I went to my room and changed into a pair of leggings and a shirt with a hoodie I grabbed some clothes and makeup and stuff but left the things he bought me yesterday I grabbed my headphones and charger I slipped it in my bag with my wallet and slipped socks and shoes on I put my hair up and tip toed downstairs everyone was asleep still I locked and closed the door I slipped into the car I slowly started it up and drove to the cemetery I grabbed the keys to the car locked it and slowly walked to my dad I was shaking I sat down and just talked to him about everything and I mean everything. I got back in the car crying and I started the car back up and pulled out the cemetery parking lot.
*Chase's P.O.V*
I woke up and felt around I didn't feel Kylie I actually felt cold sheets and blankets as if she has been gone for hours I sat up quickly I saw the ring on the desk with the house key and note I jumped out of bed and grabbed the note
'Chase,
By the time you read this I will be on my way to Portland I think I don't know depends on when you read this okay but I'm not leaving because I don't love you I'm leaving because I do I overheard some of your conversation with mama as I was going to grab a cup of water it got me thinking you should try other options I mean we have been together for a year and we're still young just please understand you will always have my heart I love you
-Kylie'
I felt a few tears run down my face I ran downstairs and outside the car was gone I ran inside to her room almost everything was there even the things I bought her yesterday I tried calling her everytime went straight to voicemail I just dropped to the ground crying I started punching the ground "Chase? What's wrong?!" I heard my mom she touched my back my dad came in "what happened?" He asked I just held the note up for them to grab my mom grabbed it their faces just full of confusion as they read it their face softened "I'm so sorry have you tried calling her?" My mom asked I nodded "straight to voicemail and..." I stopped "all her social media is disabled she posted one last post saying she would be M.I.A for a while" I said through tears "Pedro?" My mom asked I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
I sat with Pedro and Hannah at their house I originally came to say bye but they convinced me to stay a while at their place I sat there with my knees pulled up to my face I have my phone on do not disturb I see I have 5 Miss calls from Chase Pedro's phone started ringing "hello?" He answered "oh hey Chase" he said my head turned to him so quick "huh Kylie?" I put my finger to my mouth shaking my head "no shes not here I'm sorry" he said I can hear Chase his voice cracking every once in a while he's crying my eyes started tearing up a few tears rolled down my cheeks "I'm sorry Chase I don't know what to tell you I mean I do wish she would just call you or answer your calls it would be so much better I think you guys need to just talk it out even if you guys don't get back together I mean at least you guys can be friends again?" "I don't wanna be friends I want to be her husband honestly I love your sister with all my heart and soul and everything I have I would take a bullet for her I don't know what was going through my head when I said she might not be the one when I sure and the fuck know she's the one she's the only one" I heard him say my heart broke Pedro looked at me like come on I looked away "oh Chase I think she just pulled up why don't you come over and you guys can talk it out" Pedro said I jumped up after hung the phone up "what the hell Pedro?!" "Kylie do you not hear this poor boy?" He said I crossed my arms I grabbed the keys "I'm out of here" I said "Kylie Sonja Garcia! Sit now" I froze I sat down I've never heard him so mad and by the look on Hannah's face neither has she "sorry Kylie you just pissed me off this poor kid is in tears because of you he gave you a ring for God's sake I don't know who will give someone a ring when they don't mean it" Pedro said I looked down after a while there was a knock at the door I stayed sitting just looking at my hands playing with my fingers I heard the chair next to me move then I saw Chase's black high top converse come in view.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Cliffhanger oops🤭😋
But...Woah double update?!