30

*Morning*
*Kylie's P.O.V*

I woke up and looked over at Chase I smiled "I love you" I said he smiled "I love you" he kissed me "forever and always" I said he smiled "breakfast!" Mama yelled I yawned stretching then put my socks and slides on I walked down first I sat down "thank you Mama" I said grabbing the Tapatio "oh okay I have the wedding set on a boat is that okay or did you want it on land or in a place" mama said "huh?" "I heard you and Chase last night I was up all night" she said I smiled "mama your okay with it?" I asked she smiled "of course I see you guys" I smiled "boat sounds lovely" I said she smiled she pulled binders out "okay let's start" I smiled she sat next to me I looked at the flowers "see these pink ones are so pretty" I said holding a picture up "but I really like the red and white roses" I said holding another picture up Chase walked in I smiled "okay baby white and red roses or these pink ones?" I asked "roses" he said sitting down eating some eggs "okay sounds good now I know a good place for a dress and we have a walk around the boat on Thursday" she said I smiled "wait what's happening" Chase asked with a mouth full "don't talk with food in your mouth Chase" mama scolded him "okay sorry" he said swallowing it "but what's happening?" He asked "wedding" mama said "who's" "your guys" she said I just smiled "really?" He asked "why wasn't I aware of this" he asked "you said so yourself last night you and her that you wanna get married so it's happening" Mama said Chase smiled big "I'm just kidding come here baby" I smiled hugging him I sat back down by mama as we talked about it "can we bump the walk around tomorrow I just wanna see it so bad "yeah" mama pulled out her phone "yeah yeah okay hold on" she moved the mic away from her mouth "can we go in an hour?" She asked I nodded I stood me and Chase took a shower I got dressed doing my hair and makeup Chase grabbed my hand and my coat "let's go" he said I smiled we got in the car.

•••

After we looked at the boat I couldn't stop smiling I took pictures we got in the car "I can't believe this is happening" I said "me neither" Chase said grabbing my hand "okay now we have to pick the invite list and where we are setting everything up" mama said Chase pulled me closer to him "are you guys telling the fans?" "No" we said I smiled "okay we're home" mama said I got out we dropped Chase off at the skate park I sat with mama at the table decided who to invite only my mom her husband, my brother, Hannah, our friends then Sissy's and some of Chase's family after a while mama went to sleep I stayed up decided where everyone sits.

*Chase's P.O.V*

I hopped out the Uber and opened the door I closed it locking it and putting my keys in my pocket the kitchen light was on I poked my head in I saw Kylie asleep at the table I took a picture then I slowly picked up her face and took the paper that was stuck to it off and scooped her up I laid her down after taking her clothes off and putting one of my shirts on her then I went back downstairs I looked at what she was working on I saw name's all over the pictures of the boat and where stuff goes I smiled I closed it up and put it in the cupboard I went upstairs and stripped to my boxers and laid down plugging in my phone. I kissed her forehead "I love you forever and always" I smiled and pulled her close I closed my eyes slipping into a deep slumber.

💕💕💕
Get this chapter to 60⭐ for an update!