27

*Kylie's P.O.V*
After about 30 minutes I walked over to Chase and Anthony Chase was facing the other way I took the ring off and put it in my bra then I put my hands on his eyes Marlena put her head on my shoulder "guess who" she said Smiling I smiled "Nice try Marlena I know it's Kylie's hands on my eyes" Chase said I was speech less "what? How?" I asked "cause I know you even if you don't have the ring on" he said I put the ring back on Smiling I sat on Chase's lap "what are you guys talking about?" I asked "a lot of different things at first I was talking about how I wanna marry you one day and give you the world and-" "I already have my world" I said booping his nose he smiled "okay I'm gonna be back I will be with Marlena and Karrisa" I said he nodded then gave me a kiss I grabbed my phone and put my card and money in my case and slipped my boots on we went to the stores around here we had a few bags I saw a chain that Chase would like in the window "I wanna stop here" I said smiling they nodded I walked in and went immediately to the chain Marlena and Karrisa walked away I grabbed it "hey your cute" someone said behind me "uh thanks" I said and started walking away "I wasn't done talking to you" he said grabbing my wrist "but I was" I said pulling away from him "I said-" "look what I found" Marlena said coming up to me I smiled and walked away with her "thank you" I said "no problem looked like you needed it but no really look what I found" she said holding up 3 bracelets that said
'Sissy❤️' I smiled and held up the necklace I found it had a small charm of a gray dagger on it she turned her head "doesn't look your style" she said I smiled "it's not silly it's for Chase" I said she smiled "makes sense" she said I smiled I saw a necklace with 'honey booboo child' I laughed grabbing it "this one's for Anthony" I said smiling Karissa laughed we paid for everything then left.
•••
When we got home Anthony and Chase weren't there I sat down I pulled out the bracelet and slipped it on I smiled "I'm so glad you found them" I said then hugged them both "I love you guys so much" I said they smiled "I love you too" they said I smiled the door opened and Chase and Anthony walked in laughing "you should have seen his face" Anthony said "he looked like he almost wet himself" Chase said I gave them a look "where did you guys go?" I asked "the shops when Chase saw something and after the guy came out the store he went to talk to him cause he was kinda upset that the guy-" Chase elbowed Anthony "anyways the guy was scared of Chase" he said I don't think Chase knew I saw him elbow him "well I got you guys something" I said grabbing the 2 boxes I opened one to check then I handed it to Chase then Anthony "I love it" Chase said smiling and picking me up he put it on Anthony laughed "siiiick" he said I laughed Chase saw it and laughed "haha she's trynna say you look like that girl-*laughs* haha" Chase said I laughed "what really?!" Anthony asked "no" I said smiling he smiled and I swear he checked me out but I also might be tripping I'm tired asf "dinner!" Mama yelled.
•••
I took my pants and shirt off "Kylie I-" I turned around Anthony was just staring at me I didn't think anything about it I've changed in front of him a thousand times cause it's just Anthony "yes Anthony" I said looking for a shirt in the closet it was on the top shelf I was struggling with reaching it "uh I wanted to ask you uh if uh" I started jumping "Anthony can u get that for me?" I asked he nodded and slowly walked to me he reached for it "this one?" He asked "no" I said "here lift me" I said he put his hands under my arm pit "no my waist" I said his hands snaked down my body and grabbed my waist firmly picking me up I grabbed it "thanks" I said as he sat me down I patted his shoulder and slipped Chase's shirt on "so what did you wanna ask?" I asked "uh nevermind" he said walking away "Hey Anthony" he stopped "are you okay?" I asked he didn't turn around he nodded and started to walk "Hey" he stopped "if you aren't okay or anything you would tell me right" I asked "some things should be un said" he said "please tell me you will?" I asked he turned and looked at me then turned back around "yes" he said then walked out. That was weird why was he acting like that with me? "Hey baby" Chase said walking in "Hi" I said he took his clothes off and got into bed I slipped my slides on "I will be right back I forgot to tell Sissy's goodnight" I said he nodded going on his phone I walked to Anthony's room "so you have me and Karissa in here as you also have your guys friend group but no Chase and Kylie?" Marlena asked "they can't know and I'm scared to see how they would react if they knew".
*Marlena's P.O.V*
Anthony asked me and Karrisa to come to his room to tell us something as soon as we walked in he was on the phone with Jackson, Elmo, Payton, Drayke and Sam "so you have me and Karissa in here as you also have your guys friend group but no Chase and Kylie?" I asked "they can't know and I'm scared to see how they would react if they knew" I was so confused now he looked down "I uh I think I like Kylie" he said quietly I was shocked I didn't know what to say or how to react "woah" "what?" "Uh" "dude what re you gonna do?" Elmo asked "I don't know I know it's never gonna happen I mean I liked her the second we started talking I was head over heels when I met her and she was with Chase I pushed those feelings down and I slip up sometimes but I am trying and it's getting harder" he said "fuck." "Man I'm sorry" oh boy how are we not gonna tell Kylie or Chase?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Was this good?
3DAYS!!!