13

"Okay fine I'm not pregnant" I said smiling "that's a big relief" my mom said "I'm not ready to be a grandma yet cause that means I'm officially old" she said I laughed we sat down just talking I went and grabbed a soda Chase walked in hugging me "Hey you been silent since we got back you okay?" I smiled "yeah just really relieved I honestly don't know what I would have done if I was pregnant" I said he kissed my cheek we just swayed back and forth " I mean we're 16 and 17 tomorrow we're gonna be 17 and 17 happy early birthday baby" I said turning around he smiled and kissed me "you gonna stay up with me until midnight for my birthday?" He asked I nodded smiling "of course with your present too" I said smiling he smiled and kissed me again "Chase you ready?" His mom yelled "yeah coming mom" he said back he kissed me "love you baby see you later" he said I smiled "love you too bye baby" I replied he left as soon as the door closed I pulled my phone out texted Anthony, Karissa, Payton, Elmo and Jackson asking where they at
A-Pulling up with Karrisa
P- few blocks away with Jackson
E- just landed be there soon
I ran outside and hugged Karrisa and Anthony "I missed you guys" I said they smiled "missed you too" we waited Payton and Jackson pulled up
*Ding*
E-Down the street
I smiled Elmo then pulled up I hugged everyone I finally got to meet Elmo and Jackson in person "okay lets go inside" I said we all walked in "mom these are my best friends "Elmo, Jackson, Payton Anthony and my sissy well Chase's sister but she's my sister now too Karrisa" I said smiling "hi" they all said "By the way I'm her number one best friend" Anthony said "Try again" Jackson said "Nah nah nah I started talking to her first well second Chase was first and I met her first so yeah try again" Anthony said then put an arm on my head less he was taller I pushed him off rolling my eyes "okay let's do this" I said I ran to my room and grabbed all the supplies we got a text saying they aren't home my mom gave us a ride she went home tho Pedro and Hannah are here too we blew the balloons up and put then in his room "where's his sheets?" Karrisa asked I blushed "I don't know but let's finish this" I said they nodded when some of them knew sure in the hell what happened we hung streamers and laid the balloons all over we decorated his whole room by the time we finished it was 11:57 I set the camera up and everything we had confetti canon things we heard the door open we shut the light off "okay I'm gonna go FaceTime Kylie it's so close to midnight and I want her to be the first person I see on my birthday" he said everyone looked at me I smiled and blushed I was in the front of the room so I would be the first person he sees the door opened and he turned the light on "SUPRISE!" We yelled shooting the confetti Chase was taken back but smiled he hugged me "Happy birthday baby" I smiled I kissed him then hugged him back "daddy" I whispered he hugged everyone "thanks you guys this is awesome you all came for my birthday?" He asked "Of course man you only turn 17 once aye best believe I will also be here when you turn 21 we gonna turn up in strip c-" me and Karissa gave him a look "Strip color painting at a store" Elmo said I laughed "I'm not cleaning this" Chase said "we will" I said smiling he smiled "I will help you less your the one cleaning it up" he said smiling at me I smiled "no sit on your bed we will be done soon" I said "but-" "but no let me do something for you" I said kinda whining he sighed sitting down "you have before but not cleaning well a room anyway" he mumbled super quiet so only I would hear I blushed I kept cleaning after we finished I realized I didn't turn the camera off so I turned it off we sat down downstairs and went live on Instagram Chase was in the couch I was sitting in front of Karissa tho "Baaaabe sit with me" Chase whined "hold on sissy is doing my hair" I said he leaned down and kissed me then grabbed my hand I smiled people were commenting happy birthday and how cute we we're I smiled she finished braiding my hair I stood to stretch I went to sit in front of him but he pulled me on his lap we all talked and everything we logged off "were gonna go back to the house" Pedro said I nodded they him and Hannah left Karissa went to her room Jackson, Payton, Anthony and Elmo in the living room. I went upstairs with Chase we laid down "Happy 17 baby I love you" I said "I love you too" he said I kissed him then I soon fell asleep.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I hope you guys liked it I'm sorry I deleted the other ones I kinda chose on my own okay but here's an update short but still an update I should go to be tho cause it's midnight and I have school in the morning well later byyyyye re hope you guys liked it!