12

I sat there just looking down and crying my phone was ringing but I ignored them I was just sitting there.
When I saw 2 Black high top converse appear in front of me I didn't even look up I can't look at his face or I will just break down "how did you know where to find me?" I whispered "Kylie your the girl I love I know you so well" "obviously not when I'm not lying" I said while more tears fell he kneeled down in front of me and placed his hands on my knees they were red I looked up and met his eyes "I believed you I just couldn't help but be jealous but I heard what you said I was gonna try to re assure you but then you ran off I told everyone to stay there that I know where you were going where you would think no one would find you but when I first got here I didn't see you and I thought I actually lost you and thoughts the worst then what Jake was claiming" his voice cracked I looked into his eyes he looked like he was gonna cry I swung off the swing and in his arms we just sat there in the bark dust I cried "please don't leave me alone again" I whined "never princess as long as you promise to never leave like that again and I'm sorry I was a bad daddy I let my jealousy get the best of me" he said kissing my forehead "never that and I promise" I said smiling he chuckled "come on babygirl let's get back before they worry to much" he stood picking my up with him he carried me in his arms bridal style "you know I can't wait for this to be happening on our wedding day" I giggled but stopped "I mean if we are still together then and I mean I hope we are or maybe not may-" he chuckled "don't be so nervous that's the thought that was going through my head too" he said I smiled "what happened to your hands?" I asked "I punched Jake a few times" he said I gasped I placed my hands on his face "please don't get into fights I don't like it" I said "I will try my best for you" he said then sat me down on the porch "hey listen to me" he said making me look up at him "I love you forever and always my princess" "forever and always daddy" I said smiling then wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his face to mine to kiss him. We pulled away and walked inside "oh thank god you guys had me worried" our moms said literally in sync "sorry" I said "it's okay are you ready for dinner know we're hungry" my mom said I nodded "in a minute" I said I grabbed a wash cloth I sat on the counter and signaled for Chase to come here he stood in between my legs as I cleaned his knuckles off after I finished I kissed him and just laid my forehead against his "I love you" I simply said "I love you" he replied our moms just looking at us in so much awe "okay I'm gonna eat without you guys my stomach is growling like a dinosaur bitch asses" Pedro said Hannah slapped his arm "okay fine pussy ass bitch we coming" Chase lifted me off the counter and grabbed my hand we sat down still hand and hand he let go I pouted but he laid his hand on my thigh I smiled I placed my hand over his he leaned over and kissed my cheek I smiled after a few he would lean over and just kiss my cheek or behind my ear and occasionally whisper cute things like "your so adorable" "I love you" "okay sexy I see you" I smiled Everytime "I got every single time he leaned over on camera you gotta see your faces it's like your off in your own world with just you two" his mom said she turned her phone for us to see I smiled she posted it on Instagram "Look they are so in love it's cute I couldn't be happier with their relationship Kylie has brought the light back into his eyes and I'm so grateful for that and Kylie is such a wonderful person I'm glad my boy chose her💕" she captioned it I smiled "awe thanks mama Huddy" "he's also brought the light back into you Kylie ever since your father the light in your eyes dimmed I can tell you were sad even when you were smiling and laughing" she said I looked at Chase I placed my hand on his cheek then kissed him "Hannah don't think Chase is my new favorite I love you both" my mom said we laughed "I'm pregnant" Hannah chocked out my brother nearly chocked on his food we all day in shock "omg I'm gonna be a aunt!" I got excited "in just playing but you should of saw your faces" she said we laughed "you don't okay with a girls emotions with a baby you hoe" I said she laughed "sorry Kylie no baby here" she said she pointed at my stomach "baby there?" She asked "hell no" I said then that had me thinking did me and Chase use a condom either times my eyes widened we didn't but I just played it off so no one would ask I leaned over in Chase's ear "we didn't use protection both times" I whispered his eyes widened he stood "may we be excused" he asked then grabbed my hand and we walked off to my room we sat down on the bed in silence "listen if you turn out to be pregnant I will be here every single step of the way" he said "Chase I'm only 17 I don't know if I even want a child" I said "so what you will get an abortion?" He asked "cause I don't think I would want that I mean maybe we aren't ready for a kid but wouldn't you at least want to try your best to see a beautiful girl or boy who can turn out to be a doctor or an CEO of a company or something" he said I nodded I checked the time "okay let's go to the doctors" I said he nodded we called an Uber we went downstairs "we gotta go somewhere we will be back ASAP" I said then ran out the house and in the Uber.
*Pedro's P.O.V*
"Where did they go and why in such a rush?" My mom asked I shrugged Hannah gasped "maybe they went to see if Kylie was pregnant cause remember they ran off right after I asked if she was and she said no maybe they went to double check" Hannah said my eyes widened "true!" My mom just sat there in shock.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
"Mrs Garcia you are.........."
•••
We got home as soon as the door shut everyone was right there "so are you pregnant?" My mom asked I stood in shock "what?" I asked "come on I know you guys went to go double check how slow do you think we are" Pedro said I looked down "fine okay I'm....."
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Double Update WoopWoop! 😂