5

*5 days later*
(Kylie's Outfit⬆️)
*Morning*
I woke up I opened my eyes and saw he was still on FaceTime on my laptop sleeping I smiled I took picture I posted it captioning "He really stayed on FaceTime with me all night😍" I smiled I left it I wrote a note put it on the wall and faced my laptop towards it so he can read it I got in the shower I got out and got dressed I faced the camera towards me he wasn't there I saw a note "Good morning baby I'm gonna shower too" I smiled I sat at my mirror brushing my hair and doing my makeup singing quietly along with die for you by the weeknd I heard a little shuffle on his side I looked down I smiled "Good Morning Baby" I said smiling he smiled "Good Morning baby" he said I kept singing with the song when I saw he was video taping I hid my face with my hand "stop" I said he smiled he stopped I heard my voice "ew" I said he looked at me "don't say that your voice is beautiful" my phone dinged I grabbed it "Tagged in a new post by Xlilhuddy" I looked at him he smiled I clicked it it was the video " her voice is so good😍" I smiled I liked it "Nah but Thanks" I commented he smiled "Ong you guys need to date already we know you like each other" I liked that comment I grabbed the laptop and went downstairs "Kylie your brother already left for school are you doing your school work here? Or at Chase's? Or...?" My mom asked as soon as she saw me "Hi Liz" Chase said I turned the laptop around "Hi Chase how are you?" "I'm good how are you?" "I'm good just trying to figure out what Kylie is doing" she said looking up at me "She is more then welcome to come to my house" he said I smiled at my mom "Okay Kylie go get your stuff I will drop you off" I nodded I hung up on Chase then went upstairs I grabbed my bag and put my stuff and laptop in there and slipped on Black high top converse on and got in the car "can we stop at Dutch?" I asked "Kylie I have to get to work" she said I nodded "okay I will just go later with Chase" I said she smiled we stopped "you really like him huh?" She asked I blushed and looked down "I think I love him mom" I said she smiled "I know you do I know but just how quick your eyes light up even when your just talking about him" she said I smiled I looked over he was coming out I smiled she handed me some money then kissed my head I got out "wait mom" I said when I saw his mom come out my mom stepped out I hugged his mom and smiled "thanks for letting me come over" I said "of course you can come over whenever" she said I nodded she walked over to my mom they started talking I walked up to Chase and hugged him he smiled we kissed I pulled away to our moms looking at us smiling I blushed "Awe look they are so cute have you seen what Kylie looks like when she was younger a-" "Mom don't you have work it's 9:00" I said "oh shit yeah sorry bye Ky bye Chase nice meeting you" she said then got in the car "I should get to work too bye Kylie bye Chase have a good day do your school work" she said then got in the car I looked at Chase he smiled down at me "Can we go to Dutch Bros?" I asked he chuckled and nodded I smiled I sat my bag down in his house he grabbed my hand and locked the door I wrapped my arms around his arm while leaning into him. Once we got to Dutch Bros we ordered we stood waiting for our Drinks after our drinks came we went to walk away when some girl in the line recognized us "omg is that Chase Hudson and Kylie Garcia" she said I turned smiling I grabbed my drink and we took pictures with her we walked away we didn't hold hands or anything so she couldn't take pictures or anything I smiled once we got to his street he grabbed my hand we got to his house I sat down on the couch with my bag he sat next to me we were doing work while live on Instagram answering questions "Wait b- Chase we gotta answer 2 more questions then take a break to call Anthony" I said we finished our school work for the day "what did Kylie almost say?" Was most of the comments I tried to ignore them "when are you gonna ask her out or you ask him out" was the only questions we mainly saw "I almost called him Babe" I whispered quietly looking away blushing "uh I haven't asked her out cause it's not the time and we would appreciate it if you guys would understand that" he said looking down "you guys made them sad!!" People were commenting I looked up at Chase I grabbed my phone (•me ❤️ Chase)
• should we tell them?
❤️If you wanna I just I feel like if I'm ever upset or your upset people will jump down our throats
•True maybe later
...
After the live we called Anthony "wassup bitches!" He said smiling I smiled "wassup Hoe!" I said "I saw your guys live and I know exactly what you guys were writing" he said laughing "are you ready to see Chase's sister" "yea but nervous" I said "don't be" Chase said smiling at me I smiled "okay well I gtg class is starting" Anthony said "bye" we said then hung up. "Okay let's make some TikToks" he said I nodded.
...
"Chase" I heard his mom say "let's go get your sister" He grabbed my hand we got in the car he sat in the back with me we got to the airport
I stood to the side Chase let go of my hand they took a picture

he grabbed my hand "this is Kylie" he said I waved "hey" I said she pulled me in a hug smiling "don't be so nervous I'm Karrisa" she said I smiled "sorry but nice to meet you" I said laughing quietly we got in the car Chase was telling her all abo...

he grabbed my hand "this is Kylie" he said I waved "hey" I said she pulled me in a hug smiling "don't be so nervous I'm Karrisa" she said I smiled "sorry but nice to meet you" I said laughing quietly we got in the car Chase was telling her all about us smiling the whole time "okay Chase let her talk" his mom said laughing I smiled "so how do you feel about my brother" she said I looked at him "I'm crazy about him I have honestly never felt this way about someone my heart races whenever I'm with him I can't get him out of my mind even when he's right next to me he's so dorky funny and cute honestly I don't even know how I got him he's the kindest person I have ever met I hope that no matter what happens he will be happy I hate seeing him sad I get so jealous over him so easily and I just love him" I said looking out the window not realizing what I just said when it finally dawned on me what I just said I looked at him he looked at me and just got the biggest smile on his face "I love you too" he said his sister smiled "was that the first time you guys have said that to each other" I nodded we were smiling the whole ride and talking.
...
We got back to his house we ate dinner after around 12:00 me and Chase laid down "goodnight I love you" I said "goodnight I love you too" Chase said kissing my forehead.
❤️❤️❤️
Sorry it took forever to update but here it is! Hope u guys liked it