16

*Morning*
"Ky baby baaaaaaabe" I opened my eyes "good morning baby" I said smiling he kissed me "finally your awake I have news" he said I nodded "wassup" I asked sitting up "My other sister Marlena she's on her way" he said I groaned and stood up "I look a mess and what if she doesn't like me?!" I asked panicking I ran to my room and grabbed a pair of leggings a crop top and red shoes and went back to Chase's room "shower?" He asked me I smiled he already started the shower and had towels after I got out I blow dried my hair and got dressed I did my makeup then sat on the counter "come here baby" I said he smiled "what you don't like my hair wet?" He asked "oh I do but I also just love playing with your hair and this gives me an excuse to play with it" I said smiling "you can play with it anytime you don't need an excuse" he said smiling I smiled after I dried it he put his hands on my butt I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him putting my hands in his hair tugging lightly "Chase! Kylie!" I heard his mom I pushed him away lightly "let's go" I said smiling he groaned "such a tease" I smiled I kissed him and grabbed his hand and grabbed my phone we walked downstairs "yeah?" He asked "Marlena is just down the street" I started getting nervous "does my hair look okay? Do I look okay? Is my makeup good?" I asked getting nervous Chase smiled he put his arms around me and hugged me "you look absolutely gorgeous" he said I smiled "Sissy where's sissy?" I asked Karissa came downstairs "right here" she said I smiled "I hope your sister likes me" I said "oh she will" they said I smiled we sat in the living room I was in between Chase and Karissa "Uno?" I asked they nodded I dealt "stop cheating" I said "what how do you cheat at uno" he said "I don't know you tell me" I said "Uno!" Karissa said "look you distracted me sissy is winning now" I said I dropped a green 6 "thanks sissy that's all I needed" she said dropping a red 6 I smiled and sat my cards down "no fair" Chase said I opened my arms he laid his head on my chest "it's Otay your a winner in my eyes" I said smiling he smiled "thanks baby" he said then looked up at me and puckered his lips I smiled and kissed him " wait Kylie's here?! But aww you guys are too cute" my head snapped up at the unknown voice "Marlena" Chase said smiling and standing he hugged her then Karissa hugged her I smiled she came over and hugged me "hi I'm Marlena Chase's other sister" she said I smiled "hi I'm Kylie nice to meet you" I said she smiled *knock knock* I looked up "who's that?" Mama asked "Uh I messed up" Marlena said "what?" Chase asked "I came down after I heard that Kylie left so I invited Lily to maybe I don't know cheer you up" she said "what?!" Chase said everyone got quiet "who's Lily?" I asked "my ex" Chase said I nodded "well how do we get rid of her?" I smiled I walked to the door and opened it "hello?" I asked "who are you?" She asked snobby like I looked at her she's not too good looking "I'm Kylie and I live here may I ask who you are?" I asked "Chase's girlfriend" I laughed "what?" She snapped "I'm his girlfriend" I said her smile went away "I thought you left-" "and we're hoping you guys could get back together" I finished for her "yeah no that's not gonna happen so you can go now bye" I said closing the door I walked back to the living room everyone looked at me "what?" I asked "your too cute" Chase said pulling me close "Dang Kylie who knew you had that in you" Karissa said I laughed I sat next to Chase on the porch "Chase I miss you" she said coming up he ignored her I just looked at him he just kept looking into my eyes not breaking eye contact I smiled she scoffed "fine but your missing out on all this" she said looking at Chase he didn't take his eyes off mine "that's okay I have all this and it's all mine only mine" he said then booped my nose I smiled scrunching my nose she scoffed "okay but when she cheats or leaves don't come back cause this was your last chance" she said "I'm not going anywhere ever I will be here until the day he tells me to leave and that's a promise" I said smiling at him she laughed "you say that now" I rolled my eyes and looked at her "is there a reason your still here? I mean I know my boyfriend is sexy but man you don't gotta stay just to see him I mean there photos and videos all online watch him from there or did you want an autograph?" I asked she scoffed "as if I'm just waiting for him to look at me and see the love I have for him in my eyes still" she said he laughed "you could have 1000 eyes with love in them for me and I still wouldn't care like I said I have all I need here" he said picking me up and setting me on his lap I giggled "whatever bye hoe and dumb but cute Chase" I just kissed him she walked away "I feel like we might have been a little too rude" I said "aye she cheated on me I mean our supporters would be more rude and that's the tea because they fucking attack one person if they say one thing like your not even cute there a hundreds of replies saying that I am and they can leave my page if they don't like me" he said I laughed "true" I said "Chase Kylie!" Mama yelled he stood picking me up with him he dropped his hands from my back to my butt and leaned forward I wrapped my arms around his neck squealing "baaaaaaabe" I said he smiled and kissed me "I love you" he said "I love you" I replied then kissed him "let's go love birds" Karissa said "oooh can we be love penguins" I said jumping down "Ong can we?" Chase asked "penguins are so cuuuute" we said in sync I laughed "wow did you guys practice that?" She asked "no why?" I asked "okay come on get ready we're going out to eat" she said "oh let me get my wallet" I said running inside "no Kylie!" Mama said standing in front of the stairs "I'm buying" she said "I can help" I said "why won't you ever let us just buy something for you you always have to pay no Kylie" "but" I whined "let's go beautiful" Chase said I turned around and smiled at him "can we sneak my wallet?" I whispered then shrugged he laughed "no Kylie" he said "fine" I said as we got in the car "you guys never let me pay" they laughed "it's true the only time I pay is when I beat you guys to it" I said mama smiled "only because your part of our family now you don't have to pay all the time" "I did when I was with my mom so it's a habit" I said quietly Chase grabbed my hand and kissed it I smiled "here" Mama said we got out "okay love bi- penguins let's go" Karissa said I smiled we sat down I sat my hand on Chase that was on the table then moved it he grabbed it again and looked at me I smiled we made some TikToks then ordered.
•••
We got home I sat down "thanks for dinner" I said smiling "anytime" "next time I pay tho" I said "Kylie you and mom are gonna go rounds about who pays" Karissa said laughing I laughed "it's just hard you know cause when I was with my mom she always had me pay for everything like whenever I had money it was Kylie go get this and that and it was pay this bill and that bill" I said looking down "I understand it's gonna be hard but you gotta let people care for you you have us now and we are not like that I mean Chase buys his own things that are expensive cause he can I would never ask Chase for his money even if I'm struggling cause that's his hard working money" she said I nodded "but movie night?" She asked I smiled and grabbed blankets "okay everyone pajamas!" Karissa said coming down with some bags I laughed she handed me and Chase a bag I pulled it out and laughed it was red onsies with thing three's mama had red ones that said mama thing and Karissa and Marlena had thing one and thing two I smiled we got changed and made popcorn then we all took pictures and we did a TikTok in them I laughed we laid down Chase pulled me close I felt Chase stiffen I looked at him confused "what?" I asked he cleared his throat he leaned into my ear "do you not realize where your hand is?" He asked I moved my hand a little then realized I pulled it up "I'm sorry" I said he smiled "it's okay" "popcorn!" Mama said coming in with 3 bowls she gave one to me and Chase then Marlena and Karissa then her she popped in dirty dancing I squealed "Oh he's so attractive" I said Chase fake gasped "oh your way more attractive plus he's like super old now" I said he smiled
•••
"Nobody puts baby in the corner" I said smiling he smiled after the movie I yawned mama and Karissa and Marlena we're asleep Chase smiled at me he turned the TV off and pulled me close "come here baby" he said opening his arms I smiled and snuggled into his chest he smiled kissing my forehead "goodnight baby girl I love you forever and always" he said "goodnight baby I love you forever and always" I said closing my eyes while he plaid with my hair.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry it took forever for me to update but made this one long here you go hope you like it byyyyyye