34

I opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light I smiled when I saw a blue eyed dork looking at me smiling.

I smiled "hi baby." "Hi mamas the appointment for the spa is in about 20minutes" he said I nodded. I stretched and stood walking to the bathroom I was just in underwear and a bra.

I brushed my hair putting it in a pony tail. Chase hugged me from behind.

"Oh princess if you don't get some clothes on. Were not going to that appointment." He said smirking at me I turned around.

"Maybe I don't want to make it" I said pressing myself against him. Placing my fingers in his hair.

He placed his lips on mine eagerly but gentle. After a while he pulled away groaning he did a little spin turning away from me "the affect you have on me" he said.

I giggled, grabbing his hand pulling him to the room. I grabbed shorts and his shirt and put on my slides.

I looked at Chase with puppy dog eyes. he smiled, opening his arms. I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his torso, and my arms tightly around his neck.

He placed his hands on my butt and started walking. He carried me to the spa room. I saw many many people give us looks but I could care less.

He sat me down "stay put" he said I nodded I pulled my phone out and called Madi

-Wassup (hey is everything going good with the folder?) -yup 'no I didn't forget you did' I heard someone say (what what was forgotten Madi?) -they forgot to get salt cus mama sent some people to go grocery shopping (oh okay well imma go love you call or text for anything) -okay love you and will do.

I hung up, Chase sat down next to me and pulled me on his lap. I smiled. "It's gonna be a few" he said I nodded  "you okay princess?" He asked "yes daddy" I said.

A old lady and a couple gave us a dirty look "he's my husband." I said they looked away "Mr and Mrs Hudson" I smiled.

He grabbed my hand. Standing up we followed the girl to the back. "okay. Strip and put this robe on." She said I nodded.

I took my shorts and shirt off then my thong and bra and slipped the robe on and tied it tightly. Chase did the Same he grabbed my hand and we walked out the room. We were in and were sent to massages.
                              ***
After everything we got dressed and went back to the room Chase pushed me against the door as he locked it. He placed his hand on my throat pulling away from the kiss.

"You will take everything off and have your hair in a high pony tail sitting on the bed okay mamas?" He said I smiled because even tho he could demand me to do it he asks.

I nodded and hurried to take everything off I shaved real quick brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail then put lotion and deodorant on.

I sat on the bed waiting for Chase he came out with his boxers on I pouted "no fair. You have clothes on still" I Said he chuckled dropping his boxers and stepping out of them.

"There is that better?" He asked I smiled "way better" I said getting off the bed and jumping in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

My hands in his hair and my lips kissing him hungrily. I gasped when I felt his hand slap my ass. He took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

I grinded my heat against his already hard cock he groaned into the kiss. I grinded harder feeling him get as stiff as a board. I moaned feeling his hard cock on me.

He slowly laid me on the bed not breaking the kiss. After my whole back was against the bed he pulled away.

I just looked at him. I went to kiss him. When instead he stopped me.

He looked at me. "What?" "Just wow" "you act like this is our first time" *giggles*. "No it's just wow how did I get so fucking lucky?" I gave him a look "I got you. As soon as tomorrow comes around and we say I Do. I'm sorry but you'll be trapped for life.

He said grabbing my hands and holding them firmly with one of his hands above my head. I smiled "good cause I never want you to let me go" he started kissing me I pulled away after a few.

"Can you itch my nose please" *chuckles* he reached his hand and put his finger on my nose and itches it. I smiled.

"Thanks" I said he smiled and started kissing down my body he got to my area. I winced in pain but it wasn't from sex.

He lifted his head to look at me "what's wrong?" "Its nothing continue" I said he gave me a look but nodded his lips attached themselves onto my clit.

I moaned as his tongue worked it's magic. I winced from pain again he stopped at scooted to lay next to me.

I pouted "why'd you stop?" "your obviously hurt" "it's nothing" "Kylie please I know your stomach hurts baby it's okay we can continue this when you feel better."

"But-" "but nothing let's go to sleep mamas" I turned my back towards him and closed my eyes he placed an arm around me and in one swift quick motion I was facing him.

He smiled at me and just wrapped his arms tightly around my waist holding me close I closed my eyes he kissed me I didn't return it.

"I love you" I ignored him keeping my eyes shut. I heard him sigh then I knew his eyes were shut.

After a while I opened my eyes "are you awake?" I whispered "yes" he said keeping his eyes closed "I'm not mad anymore I just wanted to say I love you and goodnight."

*chuckles* "okay love you goodnight" he kissed my lips. He pulled me close and snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and our legs were tangled together.

°°°
Yay I finally updated! Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment Byyyyeee.