31

*Morning*

*Chase's P.O.V*

I looked up smiling Kylie was in my face "finally" she said smiling I wrapped my arms around her and sat up quickly *squeals* "stop" she said giggling I started kissing all over her face *Kiss* "I" *Kiss* "Love" *Kiss* "You" *kiss* "For" *kiss* "ever" *kiss*
"and" *kiss* "Always" *kiss*
she smiled and boop'd my nose "I love you too baby" she said kissing me. I stood pulling her up with me and danced with her a little I spun her while whistling "look at my sexy fiance" I said she smiled her eyes looked around me "hi Mama" she said I turned "oh hi Mom" I said Smiling "breakfast is on the table I'll see you guys after work" she said I nodded "bye mama have a good day I love you" "I love you Mom" I said she smiled "I love you guys too" she said and walked out the room I picked Kylie up by her waist she giggled "let's go eat" she said I nodded she started walking I looked at her ass it looks so perfect lightly bouncing/jiggling with every step she makes I slapped it she turned around Smiling she grabbed my hand pulling me close I smiled as she leaned in I started leaning in when she smiled letting go of my hand and running downstairs I stood there shook she really just played me like that I slowly walked downstairs I heard her talking "yes I really like this dress" I walked in the kitchen she smiled "hey baby" she said I smiled then fake laughed "haha don't hey baby me" I said she smiled standing she walked in front of me "aww I'm sorry" she said putting her arms around my neck smiling "nope not this time" I said "but I love you" she said I looked at her groaning she knows when she says that that its one of my weaknesses with her "I love you too" I said kissing her she smiled and sat back down and continued what she was doing "who were you talking to?" I asked looking around "oh Marlena" she said pointing to her phone I smiled "oh hey" "hi Chase I will be flying down in a few I'm at the airport now" she said I nodded I sat next to Kylie she grabbed my hand I smiled while looking at the binder she has open there was a dress she started glueing it on the page along with shoes I smiled at her she was talking with Marlena smiling and laughing she just looks so happy I couldn't help but just look at her and smile I can't wait for her to be Mrs.Hudson I love her she's my fucking wife always and forever (.) I don't care what anyone says I liked her as soon as I found her on social media and I knew I liked her as soon as we talked on the phone as I slowly fell in love with her every time we talked or FaceTimed I knew I loved her as soon as I met her(.) "Daddy?" She said I looked at her "yeah Princess" I said "finally I have been saying your name for like ever" she said whining I looked at her she stopped "are you whining?" I asked smirking "no" she said quickly "are you lying now?" I asked she looked away I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me "what did Daddy tell you about lying?" She looked away "answer me" I said sternly "it's bad" she said then looked down playing with her hands "sorry daddy" she said I grabbed her hand pulling her up "go take everything off lay on the bed and tie your legs to foot of the bed" I said she nodded and ran upstairs quickly but tripped "ow" I heard her whisper "are you okay baby?" I asked "yes daddy" she said then I heard her continue running upstairs I chuckled softly "uh daddy?" "Yes?" I asked walking towards the steps "I think I need a bandaid" she said as one line of blood dripped down her knee I smiled and walked to her picking her up in my arms and to the bathroom I sat her on the counter she shivered as her bare legs were on the cold counter I cleaned up the blood and cut then put some Neosporin on it then a princess bandaid on her knee she smiled and kissed me "thanks daddy" she said then ran off to the room I just smiled I put everything away then walked to the kitchen I ate my breakfast and checked the time okay it's been 5 minutes I smiled then walked to the room I opened the door and walked in the room I smiled I untied her legs and covered her up her eyes opened "oh sorry I'm aw-" "no baby go to sleep" I said she nodded and laid her head back down and fell asleep I walked downstairs and took my shirt off and put my Fitbit on and started my workout.