32

*Morning*
*Kylie's P.O.V*

I woke up and showered I did beach waves in my hair and did my makeup and put a navy blue floral 2 piece dress. (Outfit above) I walked out and slipped on my tan colored sandals that wind around my ankles. I looked at Chase who was still asleep I smiled I was gonna let him sleep but I remembered last time I did he woke up anyway after I left and texted me I walked over to him "babe" I said shaking him he wasn't awake "ugggh Chase" I said still nothing I went to walk away when he grabbed my waist and I was pinned on the bed in seconds I squealed "Chase" I said he laughed and stood putting his hand out for me I grabbed it he pulled me up and smiled at me he grabbed my hand and had me do a spin and started whistling "oh you looking fine as fuck" he said I smiled he pulled me close and had his hand on my lower back as I had my arms around his neck "and your all mine" he growled in my ear I smiled and kissed him "okay ready?" Mama asked through the door I smiled I kissed Chase one last time "yeah I will meet you down at the car mama" I said then looked at Chase "bye baby see you tonight I love you" I said "wait your gonna be gone all day?" he asked I nodded "dress shopping" I said he groaned "fine but after tonight your all mine" he said I smiled then turned around to walk away his hand slapped my ass I moaned my eyes widened I covered my mouth "what was that?" He asked chuckling I smiled walking away. I opened the door Mama came upstairs I smiled "I'm ready" I said she smiled "you look amazing also will you tell Chase to hurry" she said I gave her a confused look "the boys are going to buy tux's today too" she said I nodded I walked in and the shower was going I walked into the bathroom and heard him singing "daddy?" I asked "princess?" I smiled "mama said hurry cause the boys are also going tux shopping have fun" I said smiling he smiled and went back to showering I had my arms crossed pouting I heard him chuckle and poke his head out and grabbed my hand pulling me closer and kissed me I smiled "better?" He asked I nodded smiling then turned around to walk away. I got in the back with Marlena and Karrisa as our moms sat in the front.

•••

I grabbed my phone after finding the perfect dress and I don't need it sized because it fits me perfectly. I smiled as we got in the car "I'm so excited and the dresses looked amazing on you guys" I said smiling they smiled "Kylie you looked amazing in the dress" Karrisa said I smiled again.

•••

I walked inside the house Chase and the guys were sitting in the living I walked in and made a bee line for Chase "can I sit?" I asked he chuckled pulling me down to sit on him as he wrapped his arms around my waist "you don't have to ask ever" he whispered in my ear I smiled then got excited "did you guys find a tux?" I asked "yeah Chase took forever tho he said so many of them wasn't good enough" Anthony said "well I need to look the best for my wife" he said I smiled.

•••

I took my clothes off and put spandex and a long shirt on then put my hair in a messy bun and wiped my makeup off I walked downstairs "don't forget tomorrow your going to the hotel and having a spa day and all that okay?" My mom said I nodded "can't believe my wedding is 2 days away!" I squealed she smiled I hugged everyone and walked upstairs to the room I closed the door and locked it. Chase smiled I smiled at him and walked to the bed I straddled him he placed his hands on my waist smiling I leaned down and kissed him while running my hands in his hair tugging lightly he moaned *knock knock* "yeah" I said as he attached his mouth to my neck I let a small moan out I felt him Smile against my neck "remember 10 am is when you gotta be at the hotel by" my mom said Chase was now on my boobs sucking and nibbling on my nipple "o-okay" I said with a shaky voice after I knew she was gone I placed my hands in his hair again I pulled him away and attached my lips to him slowly grinding against him.

He moaned softly then he flipped me over so he was on top he wasted no time and took my spandex and thong off. He attached his mouth on my heat I moaned grabbing the bed sheets and arching my back as I threw my head back and eyes screwed shut as he stuck 2 fingers in me I moaned loudly he stopped "I can't take it no more" he said "go ahead then" I said smiling he smiled as he took his boxers off he put my legs on his shoulders as he slammed into me I screamed out in pleasure he placed a hand on my throat "you gotta be quiet baby can't let everyone in the house know" he growled in my ear I nodded he kept slamming into me I clawed at his back. I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach letting me know I'm gonna release any time now as my throat burned from his hand on my throat still pressing hard "wait baby" he said I nodded he kept slamming into me I didn't know how much longer I can go I slapped his back letting him know he hissed but nodded "go ahead" he said I nodded my knees buckled and unbuckled on his shoulders as my toes curled "Chase" I moaned quietly as I released all over him. He soon released after me, his hand lightly tightened then he removed his hand in general from my throat he laid down pulling me closely I smiled Chase soon stood and walked to the bathroom to start the bath I was slowly falling asleep when Chase came back to get me he helped me up I smiled I sat down in the tub "aren't I supposed to be in the back?" He asked lifting an eyebrow at me "yes but if I am in the front-" *yawn* "- I will fall asleep" I said he smiled "I will just carry you back to bed princess" he said I smiled and scooted forward he sat down I laid against his chest he grabbed the sponge thingy (A/N I don't know what it's called)
He soaked it up and had me stand I nodded as I slowly stood up he washed my legs "feet" he said I sat my hand on his shoulder and lifted one then the other foot then he washed my upper body when he got to my chest he massaged my boobs I moaned then covered my mouth blushing I turned around to face him "okay your turn" I said grabbing the sponge and slowly scrubbed his body then sat down he sat down grabbing the cup and slowly poured it down my upper body then he washed my hair and helped me rise it all out I washed his hair and rinsed it out. He smiled at me then slowly pulled the plug on the tub helping me stand we got out the tub he wrapped the towel around me and one around my hair "sit down baby girl" I nodded yawning he helped dry my hair I turned to face him and helped him dry his he walked out and then came back with boxers on them handed me a shot I looked at him he sighed rolling his eyes playfully he slipped it on me I smiled after it was fully on I giggled but my eyes felt so heavy.

*Chases P.O.V*

She giggled and my heart did a flip I smiled at her she looked so tired she slowly started tilting I reached my arms out and caught her I slowly stood and walked to the bed I laid her down covering her up she shivered at the contact of the sheets but snuggled up in the blankets I smiled I walked back and turned the light off in the bathroom. I plugged our phones in I sat down in the bed next to her I looked at her man she was really tired I smiled I looked at the ceiling smiling "God if your real thank you thank you for the most perfect girl in my life without her I don't know can't imagine it but thank you cus I love her" I whispered I looked over at her she was smiling and looking at me I blushed "I love you" she said placing a hand on my cheek I smiled "now let's sleep tomorrow we have a bunch to do before we can go to the hotel" she whispered I smiled and kissed her pulling her close "I love you goodnight princess" "goodnight" she replied closing her eyes. I admired her just a little longer before closing my eyes I smiled falling into a deep slumber.

~~~~~

Bro you guys I'm SO SO SO SO sorry I haven't updated it what feels like forever theres only like 1 or 2 updates left before this books over 😊😩 sad I know but I have other books and a new Chase one coming out 😬 I'm so excited 😁