8

*Morning*
I woke up and yawned I looked over Chase was just smiling looking at me I blushed and covered my face with my hands he grabbed my wrists lightly and pulled my hands off my face "no baby don't do that" he said then kissed me. I smiled and deepened the kiss I was now straddling him *door opens* "oh no stop" Payton said I got off him and covered my face with the blanket "You cock blocked them" Anthony said walking in "baby come out" Chase said I can hear the smile thats on his face I grabbed a blanket and stood I went to walk to the bathroom when I tripped over "are you okay?!" Chase said helping me up I just started laughing so was anthony and Payton I took the blanket off "I'm good" I said smiling "okay we should get ready we have a meet and greet today" Payton said I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom I got in the shower when I got out I just blow dried my hair and left it natural and did my makeup.

I got out the bathroom and put my stuff back in my bag Chase hugged me kissing me I smiled "you guys won't be able to be a couple out there huh?" Payton asked I nodded I grabbed my phone and my lipstick putting it in my pocket we went out for the elevator Chase grabbed my hand in the elevator I smiled he let go once the elevator dinged I frowned
•••At the place•••
I jumped on Anthony's back which made us fall cause he wasn't expecting it we laughed Chase just smiled Payton helped me up "you guys good?" He asked I nodded I walked over and sat next to Chase "I don't like not being able to hold your hand" he said and faced me just looking at me "me too but it's okay we can do this baby I know we can" I said he moved my hair that was in my face and looked into my eyes we were gonna kiss when Payton sat in the middle of us and Anthony on my other side "fans are coming in so" he said I nodded I stood in the line some fans took pictures and videos with me, some girl ran up and knocked Chase over and they both fell knocking the stand behind them over. I smiled Chase just laughed he stood back in line next to me I took a picture with some guy "man Chase's loss your sexy asf" I looked at him "what?" I asked "you know less your single I think you should give me a chance" "oh uh thanks but I'm good" I said smiling Chase looked over I know he's listening the guy leaned in my ear and whispered "it's okay I will get my chance tonight at the dinner and Chase can watch me get you " I pulled away from him looking down "uh" I didn't really know how to respond "I'm not looking for anyone" I said "oh don't worry I will have you screaming my name" he said smirking "okay that's enough" Chase said standing in front of me "Chase stop" I said he ignored me "Aww you really like her huh? Well too bad you missed your chance" he said smiling Chase was getting mad I can tell I put my hand on his shoulder he softened under my touch "it's okay" I said he looked at me I nodded he nodded and went back to his spot "okay I think it's time for you to move to the next person" I said he nodded smirking fans came and gone I sat down on the ground right where I was right once the last fan walked out I felt like crying but I didn't I had my face in my hands "are you okay?" Chase asked kneeling next to me I looked up at him and nodded he helped me stand I just hugged him "I hate this" I said "me too" he said "what did that guy say? Chase looked like he was gonna kill him" Anthony said "that he wanted me to give him a chance less me and Chase aren't dating and that he will have me screaming his name also he is gonna be at the dinner tonight" I said Chase grip tightened a little on my hand I looked at him "hey look at me it's okay" I said resting my hand on his face he loosened up.
•••Hotel•••
We got to the hotel until dinner I sat on Chase lap on the couch I rested my head on his shoulder "I'm scared to go to the dinner" I said he kissed my forehead "if he tries anything and I mean anything at all you tell me just uh just cough 2 times I don't know some type of signal" I nodded "okay let's go guys" Anthony said Chase grabbed my hand we walked to the elevator he let go of my hand until we got in the car we got to the restaurant I took a deep breath someone walked over "Chase your here Anthony here Payton here and Kylie right there" I nodded I saw who I'm sitting next to the guy my heart started racing "it's okay" Chase whispered in my ear I nodded "listen I know you guys don't wanna tell them yet but I think you should before something goes wrong tonight" Payton said I gulped "I don't know maybe" I said I sat down "good to see you" he said and kissed my cheek Chase looked over glaring I looked over and some girl was all over Chase I looked away I know that will always happen their fans but it still just makes me jealous cause she's so pretty too the guy turned my face towards him "let's make Chase jealous come on don't you want him?" He asked "no I don't want to do that" I said "maybe I do" the guy said and pushed his lips to mine I pulled away wiping my mouth Chase looked at me in shock I stood up I pulled my phone out and texted Chase "let's just tell them I can't take it anymore" he looked at me and smiled he stood and walked over to me he didn't say anything just pulled me into a kiss everyone went quiet "Finally!" Anthony said breaking the silence we pulled away but our forehead were still touching I smiled "I love you" "I love you" I replied some people clapped "omg finally you guys date it took long enough" some girl said "ew she's so ugly why her I mean look at me" a girl said looking at me in disgust I looked down "she is perfect she is beautiful and I don't just love her because of her looks it's her personality I fell in love with her looks are just a bonus" Chase said smiling at me I smiled Chase went back to his spot I sat down we ate and talked after the time was up I stood "bye nice meeting you all" I said smiling Anthony stood then Payton Chase walked over and grabbed my hand "let's go baby" he said I blushed but Smiled "let's go" I said we hugged everyone bye then got in an Uber I sighed "thank God that's over" I said they agreed then we all just laughed.
•••Bed time•••
We laid down I kissed Chase "Good night Daddy I love you" I said he groaned "god Kylie way to turn me on but good night I love you my princess" he said I smiled then soon fell asleep just listening to his heart beat.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hope you guys liked it 😊♥️💕