29

*Morning*
I woke up to someone's lips on mine I opened my eyes then closed them again kissing back and putting my hand on the back of his head wrapping my fingers in his hair he bite my lip I moaned I felt something hard against my thigh I pulled away Smiling "oh we are not doing it not while everyone is asleep" I said he groaned "okay but let's go shower" he said I nodded I slipped out of the blankets shivering "wait here" Chase said covering me back up then walked to start the shower after a while he walked to me "okay the shower is ready" he said I smiled I slipped his shirt off slowly I slipped my thong off leaning forward to pull them off I looked at Chase he was in the shower already but he was looking at me "damn look at my girl" he said I giggled getting in the shower I bent over to scrub my legs and feet my butt felt something hard and me and Chase both moaned "fuck it" I said standing straight and connecting my lips to his he deepened the kiss grabbing the back of my thighs lifting me up "are you sure we don't have to Kylie maybe we shouldn't" he said I smiled "oh I'm sure" I said smiling he smiled and positioned himself then slowly sat me down on him I moaned softly as his tip slowly went into me he slowly went in and out I grabbed his back "harder" I said he started slamming into me he grabbed my throat pushing me against the wall "fuck....Choke me daddy yes"
I moaned I felt my inner walls clench around him I stopped him as I can tell he was gonna release soon too I stood and turned around he smiled then slammed himself in from behind (NOT THE BUTT YA LITTLE NASTIES!) he grabbed my hair pulling it back which made my head be pulled back while choking me with his other "fuck..fuck...fuuuck...fuck...yes...Chase... Chase...Chase...Daddy..Fuck...Yes I'm close" "me too baby me too wait for me" he said slamming into a few times "okay now baby" I released "Chase" "Kylie" He moaned soon after me pulling out I felt his warm liquid shoot on to my back "sorry baby" he said I smiled and grabbing some with my finger licking it off my finger Smiling I pulled my finger out my mouth with a pop "it's okay" I said he started washing my body after he washed my hair I washed his body and hair. After we got out the shower I dried myself off then wrapped the towel around my hair then slipped on my thong bra and my leggings and Chase's shirt I put down a dry towel on my shoulder then dropped the one around my hair on top of that then blow dried my hair. After I finished my hair and makeup and brushed my teeth I slipped my shoes on "you ready Baby? All the bags are on the bus" he said I nodded grabbing his hoodie and slipped it on then my rain coat on I walked on the bus sitting with Chase and Anthony behind us with Karrisa Chase kissed my neck I giggled grabbing his face and kissing him.
•••
I woke up to someone picking me up I wrapped my arms around Chase's neck he looked down at me smiling he kissed my nose "did you wanna walk?" He asked I shook my head and laid my hair on his chest closing my eyes just listening to his heart beat I slowly drifted off listening to his heart beating.

*Chases. P.O.V*

I looked down to Kylie's breathing go even she
fell asleep I smiled I kissed her forehead "Chase!" Some girl yelled I turned around "omg it really is you!" She yelled coming closer I saw Kylie's face scrunch up but went back "Anthony too and your family plus Kylie omg this is my best birthday ever" she said Smiling I smiled "Happy birthday" I said "is Kylie sleeping?" She asked I looked down at her and nodded "yeah she must have been tired" I said smiling but smirking on the inside "you are literally the perfect boyfriend ever you are carrying her just not to wake her up and I can see in your eyes how much you love her I honestly told myself I would hate to see the day someone stole your heart and attention from us I always wanted to be the girl to call you mine but what fan girl doesn't I'm just glad you found someone who makes you happy it broke my heart to see you sad I'm just glad to see the light behind your eyes again" I looked at her stunned at what she just said "oh my God that was beautiful what's your Instagram?" I asked "Anthony will you-" "I gotchu" he said pulling his phone and then mine out my back pocket I put my fingerprint in then he followed her on both our accounts Anthony took a picture with her. Kylie started stirring around her eyes slowly opened as she yawned she went to rub her eyes but I grabbed her hands "you have makeup on still" I said she smiled kissing me "thanks baby" "aww that was cute" Kylie's head turned she blushed I sat her down she stood "hi I'm Emily" she said "hi I'm Kylie" I smiled at her "can I get a picture?" She asked her Kylie smiled "of course but wa-" *yawns* she shook her head laughing "okay I'm ready does my makeup look good baby?" She asked me "wait" I said pulling out her eyeliner I fixed it slightly "better" I said she smiled and took few pictures with her I smiled "wow you are even better then perfect boyfriend" Emily said hugging me then she took some pictures with me "I'm sorry we have to go" my mom said "okay bye!" Emily said waving I smiled waving grabbing Kylie's hand.

•••

We got home around 8:00pm Anthony and my sisters went home we we're at the airport waiting with them my mom said goodnight then disappeared in her room I smiled at Kylie "I need to wash my face" she said smiling I smiled I went live and talked with some supporters I took my phone to the bathroom but stopped "baby are you dressed?" I asked "sin-" I cut her off knowing what she was gonna say letting all our supporters know "I'm live" I said "yeah I'm dressed" she said I switched the camera on her "and here we have a rare sight of a rare raccoon that appears only when my beautiful girlfriend is taking her makeup off" I said she smiled throwing a rag at me "shut up loser" she said I chuckled after she was done she put some lotion on her face well I say it's lotion she says 'moisturizer' I smiled.

•••

After my live I laid down with Kylie I smiled kissing her "I love you baby girl and I can't wait until your Mrs.Hudson" I said she smiled "I love you and I can't wait until that day either" she said yawning "You sleep a lot are you pregnant?" I asked "no I was tired this morning cause as soon as we woke up we had sex and I'm tired now cause we just smoked and it's now 11:37" she said I smiled "true" she snuggled into me we just laid there talking when she suddenly started to slowly talk and get quiet soon she was silent I looked down she is asleep I smiled I laid awake still. I really love this girl I mean yeah we have our ups and downs but who doesn't if it wasn't for her I wouldn't even know what true love is I smiled to myself from my thoughts then slowly fell asleep.

READ THIS!
YAAAAAY I finally updated hope you guys liked it xoxoxo
Please vote and comment
NEW UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS TO 50