14

*Morning*
I woke up it's 10:00 Chase was still sleeping I slowly got out of bed and slipped socks on and tip toed out the room and closed the door I went downstairs everyone was awake "good morning" I said "good morning" they replied "Kylie wanna help make breakfast?" Karrisa asked I smiled nodding I went to the kitchen everyone sat at the table so we can talk "I'm so glad I finally got to meet you guys in person" I said "us too" Elmo said I smiled "Elmo how's your girlfriend?" I asked he smiled blushing "she's good still haven't met her in person yet tho" "I know I'm sure you will soon" I said while cooking the eggs "how do you guys like your eggs?" I asked "scrambled" "doesn't matter" "scrambled it is" I said giggling then kept cooking I set them on plates Karissa added toast and mama added bacon I handed everyone their plates "Shit Elmo I bet this bacon gonna taste extra good less you live in a vegetarian house hold" I said laughing "hell yeah" he said eating it I laughed "OJ?" Mama asked "sure" they said I grabbed cups down after she served them we handed them to them I grabbed a plate and cup of OJ and sat them on the board and silverware "I'm gonna go take this to him" I said smiling they nodded I walked upstairs I opened the door and closed it he was still asleep I sat the tray down he was still asleep "wake up baby" I said he groaned rolling over "fine don't see me naked" I said he groaned "I love seeing you naked but I'm not gonna wake up just to see you naked when I know your not and even if you were we wouldn't be able to do anything everyone is here and awake" he said I smiled I plopped myself on him half way on the bed halfway off I turned my head to look at him his eyes were still closed even tho I know he's awake he was on his back I stood and straddled him his eyes opened but closed as soon as they opened I slowly moved "Kylie unless you wanna have everyone hear your screams and moans I would stop" he said "oh your awake yay I have breakfast for you" I said getting off him he sat up I sat the tray on his lap and kissed him "I wuv you" I said "I wuv vou too" he said with a mouth full I laughed after he was done we brushed our teeth and took the tray downstairs "let me do it" I whined trying to grab the tray but he held it above his head and he's taller "no" "but it's your birthday let me do everything" I whined he ignored me we walked in the kitchen everyone looked at us "here let me get these" his mom said he nodded I looked at him and walked over to mama "here let me get that for you" I said he put an arm around my waist and lifted me up walking out to the living he sat down I crossed my arms "why couldn't I wash the dishes?" I asked "because you have done almost everything everyday Ky" he said I sighed "Otay" I said "let's go to the mall guys" Chase said everyone agreed I went upstairs I grabbed a pair of my shorts (I have a drawer at his house of clothes) then one of his shirts and tied it in a knot in the front. I put socks on then my shoes I put some makeup on (A/N Okay Kylie has clothes and makeup and everything that she uses daily at his house) then did my hair I walked out Chase looked at me I smiled I walked up to him "baby you looking cute" I said and kissed him "well baby you looking sexy" he said "do a spin for me baby" "no" I said blushing he grabbed my hand and held our hands up I did a little spin he whistled "look at my sexy baby" he said I blushed "stop" I said blushing I saw Karissa duck out the room I smiled then grabbed my phone and wallet he grabbed my hand then we walked downstairs "ready guys?" I asked they nodded "yes" I smiled "also Karissa let's see that video" I said "what video?" Chase asked she smiled "okay you caught me I was going to see if you guys were ready and it was so cute I'm glad I got it on video" she said she pulled her phone out and played the video I smiled "you guys are so cute" she said I blushed "let's just go" I said smiling I opened the door my mom was there "oh hey Mom wassup did you need me?" I asked "I'm gonna steal her away just for a few" my mom said they nodded and started piling in the car "uh Kylie I'm being moved for my work to Portland Oregon uh Pedro doesn't want to go so he's gonna live with Hannah and so I'm gonna give you the same choice do you wanna move with me or stay?" She asked I looked at Chase he was laughing I smiled "can I think about it mom?" I asked she nodded "yeah I'm already packing so by tonight okay Kylie" I nodded she smiled I hugged her she drove away I just stood there looking at where she once stood in front of me I felt someone lay a hand on my shoulder "You okay?" Karissa asked I just hugged her "my mom's moving to Portland Oregon my brother is staying here with his girlfriend and I don't know she said I can choose to stay or go I don't wanna leave Chase or my brother" I said "but won't have no where to go I don't wanna invade my brother and Hannah and I don't wanna invade Chase and mama" I said she smiled "I can already tell Chase and my mom would love it" she said I smiled "you guys coming" Payton asked "uh we will catch up you guys go ahead we will get another Uber" Karissa said "want me to stay and go with you guys?" Chase asked "no it's okay I got your sister" I said he nodded "okay" I looked away he gave me a hug I gave him a small hug then pulled away he looked at me I looked away "bye" he said I waved we went inside and talked to mama "of course you can move in with us" she said I smiled "Ubers here" Karissa said I hugged mama "your the best" I said she smiled "thanks" we got in the uber. ... We got to the mall.
*Chase's P.O.V*
"Is she mad at me? Maybe she realized she doesn't want me anymore" I said as Soon as we got to the mall "no she loves you there's no doubt in that" Elmo said "then what is it?! Does she maybe went a break to explore other options?" Fuck I will just ignore her until she decides to tell me" "Chase maybe that's no-" "Hey guys" she said walking up I just avoided looking at her "I'm gonna go look for shoes" I said "want me to come?" She asked "I don't care" I said walking away I looked down sighing.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
"What just happened?" I asked "he thinks your mad or upset with him or that you lost feelings for him" Anthony said as we started walking "but I'm not it's just my mom's moving to Portland Oregon and I wasn't sure how to tell Chase that I had to move but I don't have to my mom said I can move in with the Hudson's and I stayed back with Karissa to ask Mama and yeah" "shit well you better go talk to him" I nodded I ran off to the store where he was I walked in I saw Chase laughing it up with a girl who is beautiful she kept touching his shoulder I looked down I walked out I found the group "I think I'm gonna go move with my mom" I said walking away "what Kylie why?! What happened?" Jackson asked "he's already found someone beautiful and better" I said "want me to ride with you?" Jackson asked "no I'm okay" I said "I'm still gonna come" he said I nodded everyone hugged me "please over think this" Karissa said I nodded Jackson wrapped an arm around my shoulder we got in the Uber I broke down crying Jackson just hugged me and told the driver the address we got to my house "I'm gonna go pack" I said my mom nodded "are you staying?" She asked I shook my head "Chase moved on" I said then walked to my room with Jackson he was helping me pack "Kylie come on Chase didn't just move on" he said "you didn't see him she was beautiful he looked so happy laughing and smiling" I said tears rolling down my face we packed my clothes we stopped for a break I went live on Instagram "I'm moving guys to Portland Oregon" I said "what about Chase?!" "I live there!" We're the comments "I really don't know where me and him stand" I said looking down "Jackson cheer her up" he smiled and said "I will" he stood up and played Thotiana he got on my bed and started doing the dance he almost fell I laughed "okay I'm better" I said smiling "but we're gonna go I gotta finish packing we leave tonight" I said frowning I will go live in the car it's a long ride byyyyyeeee" I said smiling I turned the live off.
*Chase's P.O.V*
"I have a girlfriend" I said she frowned "where is she I don't see her" she said I looked "your right I need to go get my girlfriend" I said then ran out I found the group they looked sad just walking around with a few bags in their hands "where's Kylie?!" I asked they crossed their arms looking at me "who was that girl?" Karissa asked "what?" I asked "Ky saw you with some girl listen Chase the reason she stayed back to the house was to ask mom if she can move in cause her mom said she could or move to Portland Oregon with her she was gonna explain everything to you but saw you with that girl she said she's just gonna live with her mom in Portland Oregon Jackson went to help her pack" Karissa said "we just watched her live she was crying and she's already so close to finishing packing so you better hurry" Elmo said I nodded and ran off I got in a Uber "are you blah blah no I'm Chase Hudson please hurry she can't leave I love her!" I said loudly he stepped on the gas pedal I told him the address "thank you" I said "no problem I understand you love her she can't leave you" the guys said speeding up I asked this name "Jacob Baker" he said I nodded "5 stars" I said he smiled he stopped I jumped out the cars and threw 40 dollars at him and ran to her door I opened the door....
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Another cliffhanger oops😝 🤭