25

*Morning*
I woke up smiling I got in the shower I put on a random shirt and some leggings then I put on one of his hoodies I grabbed my wallet and brushed my teeth he was still asleep I kissed his forehead then went downstairs I smiled at Mama "thank you" I said she smiled "that's okay I get to do this for the 3rd time and I love it" she said I smiled we got in the car I typed a long message to Chase just saying how much I love him for him to wake up to.
•••
We finished our nails and my hair then we got to the car I took a picture of my nails I froze looking at the picture I jumped out the car checking my pockets and the floor "oh my gawd where's my ring?!" I asked panicked "Kylie you gave it to me to hold remember?" Mama said pulling it out her pocket "oh my gawd" I said getting in the car "you are my life saver thank you" I said she smiled "anytime" she said I slipped the ring back on my hand we got home "your home" Chase smiled getting up he hugged me "I missed you this morning" he said I smiled "I didn't wanna wake you" I said he smiled kissing me "you can wake me up I don't care I woke up after you left I saw you guys pull out anyways" he said I smiled laughing "oh" I sat next to him he played with my curls I giggled.
•••
It's now 4:00 and I'm with Hannah in my room I slipped my dress on after we finished our makeup
(dresses are above). Hannah walked out to Pedro I grabbed my bag then took one last look in the mirror I took a picture and captioned it "I can't believe after a year I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever we go on a date" I posted it then walked out the room I slowly walked downstairs Chase and I made eye contact as soon as we saw each other he looks so handsome I smiled I kissed him we took a lot of photos for mama until the limo showed up.
•••
Me and Chase walked in the school behind Pedro and Hannah and everyone literally started whispering Chase tightened his grip on my hand I smiled we went to take pictures I smiled then we went into the gym "omg is that Kylie and Chase?!" "Can you believe she went to our school?!" I went to the stage "can you play ..." He nodded "anything for you Kylie" I smiled I walked back to Chase and played die for you by the Weeknd we started slow dancing "you remember the song that was playing on my first live stream when we started talking?" He asked I smiled and blushed I dropped my face in the crook of his neck "it's okay I remember yours it was Selfish which if you don't mind Its playing next" he said is smiled.
•••
After we took a break to drink some punch I took a drink then smelt it yes it's spiked I chugged it Chase chugged one too I signaled towards my chest he looked at them then me I signaled to them again he looked at them then me again "what you wanna leave to have sex?" He asked I giggled "no I have my pen" I said he chuckled "makes more sense" I laughed then grabbed his hand I texted Pedro and Hannah to meet us in room 36 which is my uncle's classroom I walked in and locked the door after Pedro and Hannah got here I walked over to the windows and put my legs on the window seal my uncle came and sat down we all just sat there hitting from the pen there was a jingle of the door knob trying to open then there was a knock we all just sat in the middle of the classroom instead while my uncle went to open the classroom "hey!" I heard a voice that I hated so much I rolled my eyes she walked past my uncle and stood in front of Chase's desk "what are you guys doing in here?" She asked in her high pitched voice "we were just talking to my uncle" I said she rolled her eyes at me then flashed a smile at Chase I stood "let's go" Chase said Standing he grabbed my hand we started waking out "Bye Tio" I said he waved smiling
We slowly walked to the front of the school for our ride.
•••
It's 4:30 in the morning and we're all on a hill with food sitting on Pedro's car watching the sunrise.
•••
We walked to the room I dropped my heels on the floor and took off my dress and started a shower I took my thong off (wasn't wearing a bra) Chase came up behind me and kissed my shoulder I smiled as I got in the shower after our shower I put sweats and a hoodie on I brushed my hair and blow dried it putting it up in a bun then cleaned my face I laid down next to Chase "I'm so glad we went" I said "me too" he said I smiled he pulled the pen out of his jacket pocket I ended up wearing later last night I smiled we sat in the window smoking it after a while we stopped and laid back down. I smiled at him "I love you" I said "I love you" he replied I was about to fall asleep when there was a knock at the door "guys I know you just got home and everything but you can sleep on the bus pack warm!" mama said I smiled and nodded Chase pulled the blankets off us I sat up rubbing my eyes I grabbed a bag and put some clothes and makeup and chargers I smiled picking it up he smiled and put it in the car.
•••
We got to the bus "post everything now cause there won't b service out there" mama said I nodded I posted on TikTok and Instagram and Snapchat afterwards I sat down next to Chase he laid his head on my shoulder I smiled setting my head on his head I was listening to the music until I heard Chase's breaths go even I looked down he was asleep I smiled and took a picture I saw Marlena and Karissa I got up Chase's head fell "ow" he said rubbing his head I rubbed his head "I'm so sorry baby" I said then kissed it he smiled I smiled then proceeded to Marlena and Karissa hugging them they sat in front of me and Chase I sat back down I laid my head on his shoulder he laid his on top of mine I smiled and sat my legs on his he laughed and pushed my legs off I frowned he picked me up and sat me on his lap then he moved and put his legs up on my seat putting mine of top of his so I'm j
ust sitting on him technically (A/N I'm so sorry if that made no sense) I just listening to his heart beat "Ky can you come here?" Mama asked I nodded I stood and walked to her "I know you and Chase are active and here you guys are kinda alone most the time please tell me you guys will be safe" I felt my face was hot from blushing I nodded I stood and slowly walked back to Chase I sat down next to him this time "what happened? Your face is so red which means your embarrassed" He said I nodded I explained to them what happened they laughed but Chase he was red Chase grabbed my hand he kissed it he leaned into my ear "that's okay now she knows not to just walk in or listen to closely to us" he said then bite my ear but lightly I opened my mouth to let a loan out when Chase's lips were on mine I moaned in his mouth he moved quickly and started laughing I joined in laughing Sissy's looked at us but just turned back around and kept talking.
*Chase's P.O.V*
I bite down on her ear I can tell when she's about to moan I moved quickly to kiss her she moaned softly in my mouth which turned me on but time and place I pulled away and laughed she soon joined in after my sisters turned back around we stopped she laid her head on my shoulder I grabbed her hand while having my other hand on her thigh.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay guys please don't hate me I know it took longer to update but sorry just been busy but here's a update there will not be another update today/tonight sorry but love you guys get this to 55⭐ for a update okay love you all byyyyyeeee
(birthday is 9 days away!!)