36

*Anthony's P.O.V

The music started as soon as I saw Kylie in her dress I swear my heart melted I couldn't keep my eyes off her but her eyes were locked with someone else.

My bestfriend. Chase. He smiled then groaned "How the fuck did I get her?" I chuckled "cus you get everyone" I mummbled he didn't hear me thank god. Jaden sat his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he said I shrugged him off.

》》》

"Does anyone object? If so speak now or forever hold your peace"

Man did I wanna yell that I object but I couldnt look at how happy she looks I sighed shaking my head looking down Jaden put his hand on my shoulder this time I needed it.

》》》

After the wedding I walked outside I sat on a swing that was on a tree outside the church I sighed.

"Hey you okay?" I looked up to see a beautiful bride in front of me I smiled "yeah what are you doing out here you should be enjoying your wedding" I said standing

"Anthony I don't like how far you've pushed me away" she said she looked like she was gonna cry "sh sh sh no no no hey hey Kylie look at me" I said she looked up at me "Im sorry I pushed you away I just didn't want to act on my emotions" I said she looked away biting the inside of her cheek. "Please dont hate me I'm sorry I'm sure it will be back to normal soon. I said hopefully she smiled nodding.

We went back inside it was amazing if only it was someone else marrying Chase believe me I'm happy for them its just *sighs* I dont know what to do. I think I need a break from them so I can think and collect my emotions and sort all this shit out because I'm tired of making myself misrable.

》》》

After the wedding they went to a island that Kylies dad owned and passed down to her in his will. I packed my bags and went sownstairs I called an uber everyone was sitting on the couch chillin' "Anthony you leaving bro?" Jaden asked everyone looked at me "yeah I need a break from them so I can collect my emotions and sort all this shit out because I'm tired of making myself misrable" I said telling them exactly what I thought at the after oarty for the wedding.

"Well were here for you always man you know thag right?" Payton asked I smiled nodding "I know I appreciate you guys" I said smiling "I love you guys" I said "I love you" they said almost at the same time.

》》》

After my flight landed and I got home I went straight to change and go to bed so fucking tired man I laid down.

~~~~*fading into a dream noise*~~~~

"I love you Anthony" "I love you too Kylie" as soon as our lips were about to touch.

~~~~*fading out a dream noise*~~~~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I shut my alarm off shes even in my dreams *sighs* I looked at my phone for a bit pictures of me and Kylie filled a good portion of my gallery. I felt tears forming on my eyes so I just closed my eyes going back to sleep to not feel.

---------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd make a Chapter from Anthony's P.O.V what do you think?

Im sorry it's so short but its almost 9 in the morning and I havent slept I can't fall asleep and it sucks ass.

Love you guys thank you for making my book #1 In ChaseHudson ♡