7

(short chapter but just wanted to update I should update again today hopefully)
*Morning*
I woke up Chase was asleep today he leaves for that meet and greet in LA I smiled I got up I sat at the counter next to Karissa I smiled at her Tamora (Chase mom) "thanks" I said I kinda played with my food "you okay?" Marlena asked I didn't respond "Kylie" she said touching my shoulder I looked up "huh?" I asked "are you okay?" Chase mom asked "just gonna miss him while he's gone maybe he will fall in love with someone else that actually deserves him it's just idk I have been hurt so many times I tend to just prepare for them then hope for better then be extra hurt when it doesn't" I said I felt arms wrapped around me I calmed down immediately I wiped my tears "sorry" I said looking down "Kylie can we talk" Chase asked I nodded I looked down that's never a good sentence "am I too attached I can give you space" I said quietly he pulled me into him and kissed me deeply and passionately "listen you are coming with me okay?" "But-" "I won't take no for an answer I talked to the people last night after you fell asleep your coming" he said I sat down and played with my hands he knelt down and put his hands on my knee "am I too attached for you? I mean maybe cause we spend to much time together we might lose feelings maybe? I don't want that I don't want anyone else" I said feeling tears build up in my eyes when my vision went blurry "awe baby no don't cry I feel the same way I'm scared as shit all the time not knowing if you are losing feelings for me" he said wiping my tears I smiled "now come on we gotta pack" he said I smiled I helped him pack and double packed so I can wear his clothes after we packed his stuff we went to my house his mom drove us we got to my house "Marlena help me pack?" I asked she smiled "of course" she said we got inside "mom I'm going to LA!" I yelled I went to my room Marlena squealed seeing my clothes "they are all so cute" she said I smiled we packed I put my bag in the car I went to close the door when Pedro showed up "Kylie where you going?" "Meets and Greet in LA" I said "is he still here?" Pedro asked I shrugged I left mom a note and texted her tho" I said smiling he nodded "okay see you when you get back text me" he said I nodded "do we have time to make one last stop?" I asked his mom nodded I showed her the way we stopped at the entrance their faces got sad I gave a small smile I hopped out and jogged to his tombstone "Hey Dad I'm gonna go away for a few but I will be back I promise I love you" I kissed his tombstone and put a laminated picture of me and Pedro and mom on his tombstone I walked away I got in the car Chase hugged me to his side we got to the airport.
•••Skip To LA•••
We got in a Uber I was holding Chase's arm while his hand was on my thigh "I'm so glad you came" he said I looked up at him smiling I kissed him we pulled away "hey we're here" the guy said I nodded blushing I grabbed my bag and Chase's hand we walked in the hotel and got our key we went to our room I heard some voices I kinda was behind Chase holding his hand still he smiled behind him at me he opened the door "Chase!" 2 voices said "Kylie?!"I recognized that voice I kinda poked my head out and smiled "Anthony" I said he came over and hugged Chase then me I sat my bag down and sat down Chase was happy I smiled just watching him being happy he saw me he smiled bigger he pulled me to my feet and hugged me "come here baby girl" he said then kissed me I smiled into the kiss "okay okay guys we don't wanna be 4 wheeling over here" Anthony said I gave him the middle finger but pulled away I turned around Chase wrapped his arms around me I leaned into him "you guys are so cheesy I bet your guys lock screen as each other kissing or some other cheesy couple thing" I blushed "oh my God I was joking" Anthony said I laughed "let me see"

 •••Skip To LA•••We got in a Uber I was holding Chase's arm while his hand was on my thigh "I'm so glad you came" he said I looked up at him smiling I kissed him we pulled away "hey we're here" the guy said I nodded blushing I grabbed my bag and C...

we sat our phones next to each others (Mine is the black one) they laughed "you guys just jealous cause you guys are single" I said "Damn way to stab us in the chest" Payton said grabbing his chest and gasping I rolled my eyes "so over dramatic" I said smiling someone knocked Chase let go of me I frowned Payton went to open it "Hello Amy" they said "Hey guys oh you must be Kylie hi I'm Amy the manager" she said I smiled "nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand "Yeah so are you also gonna be meeting people or just gonna hangout with everyone" she said Chase answered for me"oh she's meeting fans" he said I smiled at him "wait your Kylie who everyone wants you to date Chase okay yes this will be good" she said I blushed and nodded.
•••Night Time•••
I laid down with Chase "good night I love you" I said "goodnight I love you more" he said kissing my forehead I smiled then soon fell asleep.