18

*Morning*
I woke up "wanna ride with us?" Marlena asked I nodded I sat up yawning and rubbing my eyes I stood up and squealed sitting back on the bed and pulled my feet on the bed "cold" I said I heard a chuckle behind me I glared at him pouting "it's not funny" I said whining he smiled he grabbed a pair of his socks "those are gonna be too big on me tho" I said in a little voice "oh well" he said I smiled he pulled them up all the way that it was almost to my knees "here" he said putting a pair of his joggers on me then his hoodie I smiled and slowly swung myself back and forth smiling he chuckled "what?" He asked "I wuh wearing your stuff" I said giggling he smiled "I wuh it too you look fucking sexy honestly" he said I smiled I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair putting it in a lazy bun and brushed my teeth I put light makeup on then put a pair of slides on then grabbed my phone I turned to Chase when I saw his back I blushed "baby look at your back" I said he turned his head to the side to look at his back in the mirror as good as he could he laughed "Damn Kylie" he said I blushed "I'm sawy" I said he looked at me like I had a third eye but love still in his eyes "what?" I asked "are you apologising?" He asked I nodded "why I love it" he said I looked at him "does it hurt?" I asked he slipped a hoodie then a shirt on "no" he said tying his shoes I smiled as he grabbed my hand we got in the car I was in the middle cause I'm the smallest I grabbed Chase's hand he pulled away to do something on his phone I frowned Marlena smiled at me from the front seat Karissa smiled at me too and grabbed my hand I smiled a small smile he's never done that before I just tried to push that out of my mind we parked I smiled and hugged them "bye" I said "bye" they said I smiled and turned around to walk out I was talking with mama Chase is behind us "is he tired of me?" I asked Mama she looked behind us "no I promise" she said I sighed "I don't know like as soon as we got in the car he went on his phone and is distant now he hasn't said a single word to me he hugged Sissy's talking with them quietly then went back to his phone" I said she smiled "I'm sure he doesn't mean to I don't think he noticed that he is" she said kinda louder I think so he would notice I turned he didn't seem phased by it I sat in the back seat he sat in the back too but had his phone faced so I can't see anything. I ignored it not really caring anymore I hopped out the car as soon as we parked at Denny's I smiled at Mama I sat down next to Chase I saw someone sit across from me I smiled at Chases dad he smiled he looked at Chase with a confused look Mama whispered some things to him he nodded then cleared his throat "Chase come with me" his dad said Chase looked up turned his phone off and waited for me to move I stood up he kissed my forehead "be right back" he said then he walked away I sat down.
*Chase's P.O.V*
"Chase come with me" I heard my dad I looked up turned my phone on I waited for Ky to move I kissed her forehead "be right back" I said and walked with my dad I turned back she was sitting down smiling with my mom I smiled I sat with my dad I went back on my phone "Chase what's on your phone that's so important you have a beautiful young lady over there who has been being ignored by you and is worried that you don't like her" I sat my phone down "really?" I asked he nodded "what are your even doing on your phone?" He asked I blushed "it's our one year in 2 days and I've been doing a lot of shopping online for her" I said he smiled "surprise I'm guessing" he said I nodded he smiled "okay but continue later you need to not ignore her" he said I nodded I put my phone away after having the 2 day ship I got her a dress, clothes, new makeup, chocolate, shoes, Jewelry and perfume. I put my phone in my pocket we stood and walked back to the table.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
Chase came up "may I have this dance?" He asked "there's no music or dance floor" I said he smiled he pulled his phone out then started a song and sat it on the table people looked at us he put a hand out "can I have this dance beautiful" he asked I smiled and grabbed his hand we slowly danced "why did you ignore me" I said "I didn't mean to I'm sorry I was just doing some shopping for our anniversary" he said I smiled "I did everything last night should be here tomorrow but I'm hiding it from you" I said he laughed "okay" he said I looked up at him he sat his forehead on mine "I love you" I said "I love you" he said smiling then he placed a kiss on my lips smiling we pulled away to the song being over I looked around everyone was staring they started clapping I saw some people had their phones out recording us I blushed we sat down Mama showed me the video she posted I smiled.
•••
We got home I sat down and was on my phone I checked the tracking of my orders they should be here TONIGHT?! AT MIDNIGHT?! Ugh I thought they weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow now I gotta stay up late 🙄🤦 which is okay just wanted sleep but ya know it's only 10:30 rn Chase is upstairs live on TikTok he told me I can't watch or listen it's a secret mama is next to me actually "hey so change of plans" I said she smiled sitting up "okay" she said "can you take me to get wrapping paper and stuff my packages for Chase should be here at midnight" I said she nodded clapping "yes" I went upstairs and nocked "who is it?" "I know I'm not supposed to come in but I need something" I said "come in" he said I opened the door "sorry" I said he smiled "your good" he said I grabbed my wallet and went to walk out but turned around he looked up at me smiling I smiled and gave him a kiss "I'm going to the store with mama for wrapping paper" I said "my presents?" He asked I nodded "okay I love you" he said "I love you too" I said "one last kiss?" He asked I smiled and kissed him again I stopped and looked at some comments *"can one of you say happy birthday Savannah please"* "happy birthday Savannah" I said smiling "happy birthday Savannah" Chase said I smiled "okay bye for real this time" I said he smiled "bye baby" he said I smiled and waved I closed the door and went downstairs "ready?" Mama asked I nodded we got in the car.
•••
We got to the store I grabbed wrapping paper then some bags for presents and tissue paper and a few other things for mama while she grocery shopped after we met up at the car I gave her a necklace it has a heart that says 'mama' on it she smiled "I love it thank you Ky" I hugged her "no problem" I said smiling.
•••
After we finished putting everything away it was 11:55 my packages should be here soon I was about to check on Chase when there was a knock at the door I smiled and opened the door "package for Kylie Garcia" he said I nodded smiling "sign here" I nodded "here... And here" he said I nodded "where do you want these?" He asked I smiled "come in" I said he nodded I stopped at the stairs "uh I can just carry them from here" I said "it's okay I got it their heavy" he said I nodded "thanks" he smiled "no problem" he said I showed him to my room then we went back made 3trips but got them in my room I smiled "thanks again" I said he smiled "no problem again" he said chuckling I laughed "one second and I can show you down" I said he nodded I opened Chase's door I walked a little bit in then looked at him he was sleeping sitting up I think he was waiting for me awwww I smiled and closed his door "kid?" He asked I laughed while opening the door for him "boyfriend that's what those box's are it's our anniversary tomorrow" I said he nodded "we'll have a goodnight" he said "you too drive safe" I said closing the door and locking it I grabbed the wrapping paper and went upstairs saying goodnight to mama I opened the boxes and smiled I took them out and wrapped each individually then put them all in 2 boxes and wrapped that one "he's gonna have fun" I said smiling I grabbed 2 bows and put them on top after I finished I slide them to the back of my closet and hide it behind clothes and boxes I checked the time 1:30 I yawned I went to his room I don't wanna wake him I went to walk away "Princess?" I turned "daddy?" I replied Smiling he smiled "come to bed it's late" he said I smiled I slipped out his pants and hoodie I was just in his shirt I laid down while he plugged in our phones
I snuggled close to him he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close "goodnight I love you" I said "goodnight I love you" he replied kissing my forehead while I slowly fell asleep.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry it took so long I got my phone taken 🤦🤦