20

*morning*
I woke up to the light turning on in the room "morning baby" Chase said walking in with a tray I sat up "good morning baby" I said kissing him he sat the tray on my lap I smiled "you made this?" I asked he nodded smiling I smiled he made me eggs bacon and toast with orange juice and a single rose in a vase I smiled after I ate we showered I brushed my teeth then did my hair and makeup (outfit above) I grabbed my phone and went to my room I grabbed the boxes I sat them down I was trying to figure out how to carry these downstairs "want help?" Chase asked I looked at him "please" I said he chuckled and walked over he grabbed me pulling me close "you look so beautiful" he said placing his hands on my bare skin on my stomach I smiled I kissed him "not too bad looking yourself handsome" he smiled he grabbed a box he sat it on the table in the living room I saw a few boxes wrapped I smiled "you know you didn't have to get me anything your enough for me" I said he smiled "I know but I just love spoiling you and you didn't have to get me anything either" he said I smiled "well you gotta deal with it" I said booping his nose he smiled I handed him the box Mama came down "wait for me" she said I smiled She pulled her phone out "you first" I said he nodded he unwrapped the box he laughed as he pulled out all the small stuff I wrapped.
•••
After we finished opening our gifts "hey I have dinner reservations if you wanna go" he said I smiled "yeah" he smiled "okay get ready" he said I smiled and went upstairs I pulled the dress he got me out of the box I smiled and slide it on I curled my hair and put light makeup on I slipped on a pair of heels he got me I smiled at myself in the mirror and took a picture.(This is what Kylie is wearing↓)

I grabbed my small bag which can only fit a few things I put my phone lipstick and wallet in

I grabbed my small bag which can only fit a few things I put my phone lipstick and wallet in. I walked out my room and slowly went downstairs I heard some talking "I'm giving it to her tonight does it look good" I heard Chase "Honey that's beautiful she'll love it" I heard Mama I continued walking downstairs when my phone went off I grabbed it "hello?" "Ky" "hey bubu wassup?" I asked "nothing just calling to say happy anniversary and also your carriage awaits" I got a confused look "huh?" I asked "*sighs* come outside I'm here" he said "oooh" I said feeling slow he laughed then hung up I put my phone away Chase stood looking at me in aww "does it look bad?" I asked he smiled "ha as is you could ever look bad" he said coming up to me I smiled kissing him "wait pictures" mama said I smiled as we posted for pictures then we went outside Pedro had a new car "woah okay I see you" I said smiling then stopped "wait where's dad's car?" I asked he nodded keys at me "right there" he said pointing down the street slightly I smiled "no way" I said he smiled and nodded I hugged him "your ur the best" I said he smiled "I know" I laughed Chase opened the door I smiled and slide in Hannah turned around from the front seat "okay I see you flexing on me with that model body and that dress oooh your shoes oh my god" she said I smiled "thanks Hannah" I said she smiled Pedro got in "ready?" He asked I nodded.
•••
After dinner we decided to stroll through the park we stopped Chase handed Someone his phone "Kylie you are my best friend and girlfriend I couldn't have asked for anyone better cause you are the best to me you have been there with me through everything you believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and I never wanna lose you so" he stopped and got on one knee my eyes widened WERE ONLY 17! My mind yelled at me he chuckled "I'm not proposing yet" he said I let a breath out wait YET?! "Will you Kylie Garcia be my fiance fiance?" He asked I laughed but nodded he smiled and slipped a ring on my finger we just hugged and kissed he grabbed his phone thanking the guy he just nodded and waked away we then continued walking "fiance fiance" I repeated laughing "I couldn't think of anything else" he said I laughed again "bully" he pouted I laughed and stopped walking I stood in front of him and cupped his face "it was cute I loved it and I love you" I said smiling then kissed him he smiled into the kiss "I love you" he said after we pulled away we stopped at a bench we just sat there I shivered he chuckled and took his coat off wrapping it around me I smiled "let's go home" he said then stopped me up off the bench I smiled and slipped my arms through the sleeves of his jacket and wrapped my arms around his neck we stopped as a car pulled to a stop next to us "Chase?" He asked the driver "Chase Hudson?" The driver asked he nodded he sat me down as we got in the car.
•••
We got home I slipped my shoes off we went upstairs I put my shoes away then changed into some shorts and a shirt I sat on the counter in the bathroom and slowly took my eyelashes off best feeling in the world then I continued wiping my makeup off then I brushed my hair out and put it up after I finished brushing my teeth Chase walked in smiling I looked at him and smiled I turned around and dangled my legs off the counter "I love you" I said "I love you" he said kissing me I smiled "okay I've waited long enough I want to know how it went and I want to see the video!" We heard Mama from downstairs I laughed then got off the counter we made our way downstairs we sat on the couch and told her everything then Chase handed her his phone for the video I sat my feet on Chase's lap he smiled at me and massaged them I smiled mama smiled setting his phone down "Kylie you looked so shocked at first" she said I smiled "I was my mind was screaming like 'were only 17' and then he reassured me" I said laughing "fiance fiance" mama said laughing "that's what I said" "bully's" Chase said I smiled and put my hand out he rolled his eyes Smiling and sat his chin in my hand I squished his face "you are squishy I shall call you squishy" I said he smiled and bite my thumb "ow bad squishy bad" I said he laughed "I can't wait to marry you one day" he said I smiled "you guys are too cute" mama said "okay well I'm off the bed I'm tired" I said standing and yawning mama smiled "okay goodnight" I smiled "goodnight" I said "I will be up in a minute" Chase said I nodded and gave him a kiss "love you" I said "love you" he replied I walked upstairs and got in bed I covered up and snuggled into the blankets I'm kinda cold.
*Chase's P.O.V*
After Kylie was upstairs I looked at my mom "I froze after I saw her face I froze up and said that" I said my mom just Smiled "I'm kinda glad you did I mean you guys are only 17" I sighed "I know mom but I can't lose her" I said she laughed "oh Chase I see the way that girl looks at you she's not going anywhere believe me she was your friend for what a year until you asked her out and she dated no one during that whole year Everytime I saw you guys together she had nothing but love in her eyes for you that I can tell grew brighter and bigger Everytime I saw you guys together" she said I smiled "I just I don't know what I would do without her" I said "Chase you are only 17 it may seem like she's the love of your life but I mean you still have a long time to figure out if she's the one" "but she is the one" I said "I know it seems like that now but things happen" my mom said I felt like my heart dropped to my stomach "maybe she isn't?" I said "I don't know it's up to you but goodnight I love you" she said kissing my forehead and walked away leaving me alone with my thoughts Kylie is the one I know she is I stood making my way upstairs I went to my room and Kylie was snuggled up in the blankets I smiled she was asleep I slipped out my shirt and laid down she immediately opened her eyes and smiled at me I smiled "go back to sleep" I said she snuggled up to me and closed her eyes.
*Kylie's P.O.V*
"maybe she isn't?" I heard Chase say as I sat at the top of the stairs I slowly stood and walked back to the room I sat on the bed playing with the ring on my finger I felt like my heart just shattered and is no where to be found I grabbed a piece of paper and pen. I sat it on his pillow as soon as I was gonna take the ring off I heard him coming upstairs I grabbed the paper and shoved it in my pocket and slipped the ring on my finger I wrapped myself in the blanket and closed my eyes... "Go back to sleep" he said I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes but I was far very far from sleep.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Was this good???