24

*Morning*
I woke up smiling Chase was still asleep I kissed his jaw "good morning" he said smiling I smiled
"good morning" my phone started ringing I rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed "hello?" "KYLIE ITS PROM I ASKED MRS.DANIELS TO LET YOU COME TO PROM SHE SAID YES! AND YOU CAN BRING CHASE!" she yelled "okay one yes omg yes and two oww" I said she laughed "okay get here it's time for prom dress shopping" she said I smiled I hung up Chase was standing up streaching I ran and jumped in his arms "will you go to prom with me?" I asked he smiled "of course" I smiled I put sweats socks and some slides on I put my hair in a bun the he grabbed your bags "ready?" He asked I looked at him he was already ready I smiled and nodded we left a note on the bed saying we did have sex on it just to let the house keeper know 😂 we turned out key in the got to the car he decided to drive again to let me relax.
•••
We got home and out our stuff away "you guys are back" mama said smiling "I'm glad you decided to stay" his dad said I smiled "me too" I said "oh we're going dress shopping if you wanna come help me" I said looking at Mama "ooh for what?" She asked standing "prom" I said she smiled and grabbed her back "I will be back" I said "what I'm not coming?" He asked "it's a surprise" I said he smiled "okay" I got in the car with mama to pick up Hannah.
•••
We got home with dinner we sat down to eat "when is the prom?" Chase asked "it's short notice you don't have to go with me but it's tomorrow night" I said he smiled "I would love to go" he said I smiled after dinner I laid down.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I know this chapters short but I just wanted to update.
Get this chapter to at least 25 ⭐stars for an update!!