Chapter 1: Disappearance

NOTE: I have music every chapters so make sure to turn it on!

Things to remember before reading:
1). If I 'randomly' put bold letters in words that don't even need it, then it's for a purpose.👀
2). Don't trust my "Author's notes" too much🤓
3). Y/N= Your Name, A/N= Author's Note
4). Italics text is the person's thoughts/talking in his/her head.
5). Holy water is a must and shall be kept with you at all means.

Enjoy!

_____________

"Who wants cheesy romance when you can have aggressive ones?" -JJK
_____________

"I'm tired of this place, I'm tired of this world."

"If I could just disappear." You closed your eyes as you felt the breeze rushing towards your face.

Your tears started falling as you thought about what had happened, what you have been through.

"Why can't the world just accept who I am? I'm living to understand this world, why won't the world try to understand me?"

"I've had enough. I wanna go faraway." You looked at the waves of the ocean as you let out a sad smile.

"Should I sink or swim?"

Your eyebrow raised.
"Or simply disappear?"

With eyes full of determination, you quickly took a boat and rowed away from the Bahamas towards the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

I wanted to get lost, to get so lost that nobody will ever find me.

You kept rowing and rowing. The storm started striking towards you, while the fog flooded your visibility. Soon enough, you couldn't see where you were going anymore.

You looked around and all you saw was white smoke enclosing you.

Waves started getting stronger and stronger, the boat started to move in a circular motion on its own. You started losing control and you felt like you're getting seasick.

And then...

you blacked out.

|
|

You woke up to the sound of people walking.
You tried to open your eyes but then saw yourself surrounded by the ocean.

"Ahhh!" You screamed.

Wait a minute...

You then realized that the ocean surrounded you, but you were not in the ocean.

"H-How is this even possible?"

You looked behind yourself to see a big entrance, the gates were opened and behind that was a castle. It was gigantic and marvelous. You saw people laughing and whispering around, looking at you weirdly.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire || Jeon Jungkook FF [18+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara