Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin

"What did that dick say?"

"I'm not sure if I could tell you this, it'll affect you and your brother's relationship, I'm not sure if I could even trust him—"

"Just tell me. I'm ready." He said firmly.

You took a deep breath while forced shutting your eyes.

"He said that I should beware of Master Jin."

|
|

"No." Jungkook took a deep breath.

"I know, there's a high chance he might be lying just to mess with us."

"What else did he say?" He took a few steps closer to you.

"He said that if I think they lost after this, I'm wrong. He said that Master Jin will help him."

"He wouldn't, they were just trying to mess with our heads. Let's not listen to them."

You nodded.

"But we shouldn't let our guards down either. If you think something is suspicious, tell me."

You bit your lips.

"Well..."

His eyes immediately laid on yours as he waited for your answer.

"On that family dinner day....Master Jin was missing while everyone had em...companies with them." you looked downward at your feet, avoiding his eye contacts.

"Well he might be in the restroom or something." He argued.

"That's what I thought too but after knowing Baekhyun is a bad guy and he was there at the party that night too made me suspicious on him. I'm not saying just because of that, Master Jin might be cooperating with Baekhyun but I think we should ask him where he went to just to make sure. If he did nothing wrong, he wouldn't hesitate to tell us where he went."

Jungkook nodded as he listened to your comment.

"Let's go find him."

|
|

"Jin-hyung, I have something to ask you."

Jin slowly put his teacup on the table as he stretched his head.

"What is it this time?"

"On the family dinner day while we all have girls on our laps, where were you?"

You choked to his straightforwardness.

Jin's eyes coldly stared at Jungkook's as his gaze then moved towards you who was standing behind him. He raised his brow.

"And why shall I tell you? It's none of your business." He tilted his head.

"It's just that...how should I say this? Baekhyun was there that night and I—"