Chapter 10: Burn

"There's other ways you can make her listen." Hoseok says.
"Like what?" Jungkook said.

Hoseok then raised his brow.

Jungkook then realized what he meant. His eyes widened.
"D-Don't tell me—" Jungkook was cut off.

"Make her fall for you." Hoseok said.

"That sounds like an easy plan." He smirked.

||

Wait a minute, so...they knew I'm the one all along?

Your eyes widened.
"Is that why he was being nice to me? Is that why he was going easy on me? For what? So I could find him the Bist and he could kill his own brother?" Your tears started dropping.

You felt betrayed, you felt lost and confused. You're in a state where you don't know who to believe and what to do.

"The Bist...but I've never found one—"

And then you realized.

Perhaps my dream wasn't a dream? Perhaps....my dream was actually what happened before I lost my memory?

You shook your head.

"Okay, enough drama for today, I can't take in anymore." You murmured to yourself.

You then made your way towards your bedroom. You arrived and decided to read what else was in the Bist book you just brought so you took it out of the back of your dress.

Just then, you heard a sound of knocking.
You ran towards your bed quickly and put the book underneath the mattress.

"Come in." You said.

"Miss, I'm here to deliver a message. Master Jeon wants you tonight in his bedroom."

You rolled your eyes.
"After nearly killing me, now he wants another fuck?"

"Y/N, please calm down." She said as she walked towards you.

"You know he can't control his feelings when he's mad. You probably did something wrong, that's why he acted out."

"Well...." you bit your lips.

"I went to his bedroom..."

Jess raised her brow.
"See? You broke the rules first that's why."

"I didn't know it was his room! I just wandered around and saw a pretty door then went inside." You exclaimed.

"It's all gone so now keep in mind that you can never enter his room unless he says so. You were lucky he didn't kill you yet. No one had ever walk out alive after going in his bedroom without his permission and being caught. You're the first one."

"I am so honored." You rolled your eyes.

"There's no time for sarcasm, come to his room after you eat your dinner."

"Okay."

She then made her way towards the door.

"Jess?" You stopped her.

"Hmh?" She turned back, hands holding the door.

"How would I know if I should trust Master Jeon or not?" You asked nervously.

"His eyes will tell you everything. His words and actions can lie but his eyes can't." She smiled.

"Thanks again." You returned the smile as she nodded her head then goes out.