Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner

A/N: *IMPORTANT* If you are a non-smut reader, DO NOT open the music and if you are a smut reader, well this is your gift.😂 (⚠️USE HEADPHONES, I AM WARNING YOU⚠️)

______________

She sighed.
"Family dinner with the Masters isn't a normal family dinner.

...It's a dinner in a strip club."

||

"wHaT??" Your eyes widened.

"That's not a family dinner!" You raised your voice.

"Well that is, in the Masters' dictionary. So basically they would all go to the royal strip club."

"I'm even more surprised there's a club here."

"We know what the outside world had been developing, we know how the government up there are ruling the country. We have spies all around the world so just because we're ancient, doesn't mean we don't know what you guys are up to. What you humans have, we also do, it's just that we didn't really find much use of it, the Masters had powers and they could literally do anything with it."

"True." You nodded.

"He said he'll cook me dinner though." You said.

Her eyes suddenly widened.
"He said that? But he rarely cook though. He would only cook for his parents and his brothers back in the days and ever since he became a king, he stopped. He cooked for you twice now and it's so weird seeing him becoming more caring like this."

A smile widened across your face as you bent your head downward, looking at your feet.

"Done." She said as she lightly fixed your hair.

"You look hot, which is bad because I'm sure Master Jeon won't be the only one who'll try to touch you." She rubbed her head.

You bit your lips.

"Anyways, just do what I said. You are in control, not them. Don't make yourself seem needy or else they will take control over you."

You nodded.

"Got it."

You then left the room and you had to walk for around 10 minutes to arrive at the Royal 'Strip' Club. At least you were wearing a dress but you had no undergarments which was making you really nervous of what they might do.

Master Jin seemed to hate you so he will be out of the 'Touch You' list. Hoseok is sort of friendly but you never know. Taehyung will touch you and so will Jungkook. Your breathing started breathing heavily as your heart was continuously pumping.

You walked inside and saw people dancing everywhere. Girls were dancing naked on poles and guys were watching them pervertedly. Some were drinking while girls danced on their laps.

Just then you were immediately welcomed by a handsome looking guy with red make up. He had a really sharp face structure you would like him to cut you with.