Chapter 12: Ocean Park

"Jungkook, do any of your siblings have the same powers?"

"Nope, we all have different powers."

You were starting to wonder why Master Yoongi has the same power of destruction like him but you couldn't even ask.

His eyes then widened as he stayed in silence and watched you intensely.

"What?" You asked in confusion.

"How did you know my name?"

||

"I-I...er..."

His eyes then darkened as his psychotic side kicked in once again. He tilted his head and stared at you without blinking.

"How Did You Know My Name?" He said it firmly, putting extra emphasis into each word to make sure you got the message that he is serious right now.

You bit your lips as you shut your eyes tightly.

"I-I went to the temple."

"Don't tell me you went to—"

"Yes, I'm so sorry. Last time when I ran away, I found that temple and inside I saw the 7 names....of seven princes."

He closed his eyes as he sighed.

"That's it?" He sounded strangely relieved and it was making you wonder.

"Yes."

"You can call me Jungkook if you'd like."

"Really?" Your eyes widened.

He nodded.

You then decided to ask him the question since you've got nothing else to lose.

"I thought you have the power of destruction?"

He looked at you as his eyes flickered.

"It's not mine..." he softened his voice.

"What do you mean it's not yours? You said no one has the same powers in the family but how come Master Yoongi has the power of destruction too?"

"Exactly." He sighed.

You furrowed your brow as you're disappointed at his answer.

"I want an answer."

"I can't answer that question."

Without cornering him anymore, you decided to let go.

"Fine whatever. But what happen to the rest of your siblings though?"

"Died." He answered without hesitation.

Your heart shattered as you heard his answer.

"O-Oh... I'm so sorry about that."

"It's okay, no big deal. It's a long time ago. Plus, only one of them actually died which is Namjoon hyung and the rest who's missing, they didn't die but they kinda did if you understand what I'm saying."