Chapter 26: Y/N's power

"Wait a minute..." your brows furrowed.

"Why did he try to kill mother's parents in the first place? I don't get that part. Why was he so involved in our family and why would he needed to get a revenge when he found out you had a child with her? Did he love mother as well and was mad at her for marrying you?"

"No, you see Y/N, that is why Jungkook would want to kill us. Jungkook hates Ponistians...

...and we are one of them."

" I am also King Nundra's brother."

||

"W-What are you talking about? I don't understand." Your eyes flickered.

"You need to accept it Y/N. You don't have a Ponistor snake tattoo on your body because you're half human, so that trait didn't get to you but you still have the triangle tattoo on your neck which symbolized that you're part of the Royal family."

"My neck? I have a triangle tattoo on my neck? Then why didn't Jungkook say anything about it? I'm sure he saw it if the tattoo is there." Your eyes furrowed.

"It doesn't matter. From now on, you need to stop seeing him before he finds out and kills you." He said firmly.

"But father...I think I love him." Your face saddened as tears formed in your eyes.

"Are you sure he loves you back?"

"M-Maybe? I'm not sure." You replied.

"What I meant was are you sure it's him who loves you?" He raised his brow.

"What do you mean?" Your brows furrowed.

"You know that there's 2 person in his body right? So are you sure it's Master Jeon that's falling for you? What if it's Master Yoongi who had been falling for you?"

Your eyes widened as you thought of the possibility.

"Or what if both of them love you. What are you going to do about it?"

You bit your lips.
"I don't know dad, I'll just go with the flow. Right now, I need you to stay away from me and find Jungkook. Don't tell him our identities yet until I'm stable. I want to tell him by myself."

Your father nodded.

|
|

"Help! Anybody here?" Fundra screamed.

||

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked as he made his way towards the guy who had been screaming for help.

"Master Jeon, is that you?"

Jungkook raised his brow.
"Yes, why?"

"My daughter, Y/N. Please save her." He ran towards Jungkook and held his hands.