Chapter 17: Make It Right

And Yoongi, the ability of destruction was what made the citizens escaped from the kingdom. Everywhere was filled with fire. Jungkook couldn't do anything until I decided to transfer Yoongi's soul inside Jungkook's body so that he could control it. The kingdom was at peace again and Yoongi's body was stored at the coldest place on Earth which was the land of Antarctica so that his body won't decompose and would make some time for Jungkook to find another Bist so that he could cure him and Jimin—"

"Wait a second..." you cut in.

"I told you not to say anything until I'm done." Hoseok frowned.

"I'm sorry but does that mean there's 2 souls in Jungkook's body? Is that why he has 2 sides of his personality??" Your eyes widened.

Hoseok sighed.

"Yes, he has another Royal living inside him."

||

"What??? So all these time, he— I mean they—" Your mouth opened due to shock.

"S-So I did it with 2 people?"

"Well, apparently yes. You had sex with both of them." Hoseok chuckled.

"What??"

"I can't believe you had threesome without even noticing." He laughed.

"Just continue the story." You frowned.

"Don't worry, I don't judge." He teased.

You then gave him a deathly glare.

"Alright, alright, fine. No need to get all built up."

"So in some ways, does that mean in some way, he also consumed the Bist?"

"Well yes and no. Jungkook consumed it but it didn't affect him, meanwhile Yoongi consumed it and he lost control of his power. So in a way, he was affected by Bist as well."

He cleared his throat.

"Anyways, the kingdom was at peace again until Jungkook started losing control from time to time but he was able to control it.

There was no one powerful enough to rule the empire except Jungkook and so he was crowned king. He was afraid that he would harm the people from the rest of the world if he stayed out in the open so he asked Taehyung for help and he then covered this entire empire with a bubble and made a water tornado so that the empire sunk into the water and will never be found. He also made sure every magical empires that existed were transferred to another dimension. He didn't want to ruin everything for the humans. So he and other royals from different empires, worked on the dimension portal. And that's exactly how you got here.

He had always tried to find the Bist while he was under the ocean but he couldn't. His citizens would die time by time whenever he lost control of himself and the population kept decreasing. And so he made an area called the Bermuda Triangle that whenever people from the outside world passed this area, they will become his citizens and will have to serve him and not to mention that it would help him find the one faster. And now it worked, he found you. From the beginning when he was able to read your mind, he knew you were the one. And I might or might not had told him to treat you better than any chosen ones but we never know if he was treating you like that out of his pure heart.

There was this girl named Hailey who lied to us that she's the one and Jungkook believed her back then but he didn't treat her as nicely as you. He didn't cherish her like he did with you. He was just simply being nice and gave her food, that's all. Maybe also a few fucks but he would've never built an entire ballet room for her if she loved ballet, you are the first one that he would change a part of the castle for. He loved this castle and it had remained this way for so long. It was nice to see him changed it a bit and he did it for you. He even showed you the secret garden that only Royals knew about."