Chapter 2: Powers

"Now that she's gone.....

The vibrations sent shivers down your spine.

He looked into your eyes, lowering it down to your halfway bare skin.

....strip."

"No, I am not doing that." You refused.
"I wouldn't say that if I were you." He raised his brow.

"And what exactly will you do about it?"

He then raised his right hand as water started sprouting from it, aligning towards your head. Your head was then surrounded by the water as you struggled to breath. You tried moving around but the water still followed you wherever you go. Your face started turning red as you were almost out of breath. Air bubbles started floating out of your mouth and disappeared into thin air.

He then put his right hand down and eventually, the water went away.

You coughed out, trying to catch your breath.

"I will do that." His lips slightly smiled.

You glared at him as anger rushed inside of you.

How dare he force me to do things?

"Stop wasting my time, I need to scan your body. Now strip." His eyes darkened.

You were still debating whether you should strip or not as he started counting down numbers.

"5"
"4"
"3"

You closed your eyes as your hands moved towards the last button of your shirt.

Just then, the door opens. A guy was standing there.

 A guy was standing there

"I'll scan her myself." He said.

"Don't get yourself all excited. You told me to scan her." Taehyung said.

"I changed my mind. I wanna scan her instead."

"I insist, you are very tired from the meeting, so I wanna help you."  Taehyung said.

"It's okay I don't need your help on this. We both know you just wanna see what's mine."

A guy came in walking towards Taehyung.
He then stared right in his eyes.

"Isn't that right hyung?" He asked.

Taehyung then stared back at him.