Chapter 34: Lion

"Yoongi, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything." He replied.

"Let's go to my home."

"Home?" He raised his brows.

"Yeah..."

"My home in the Bahamas"

"If that's what you wanted, let's go." Yoongi smiled.

|
|

"When?"

"Next week, we leave by midnight." Yoongi said.

"Do you still have the bracelet on?"

"No, Jungkook...or you removed it. I can leave whenever I want to." You replied.

"By the way, I remembered something. I wanted to tell you but that bitch Soojin cut in."

"Why do you despise her so much?" You raised your brow.

"She's the daughter of the Lion man and a human. Our father let their family stay in our empire because he pitied how their family was attacked by the human on the surface of the Earth as they were different from them. People from our village went missing day by day and I decided to go check on the situation to only find out that the bitch's father had been killing other people to perform rituals and gain power from it. He saw that I am a royal and thought that he would earn great power from me but thankfully I was stronger than him and I beat him. He was then punished and kept in a dungeon and was never heard of again. His daughter, Soojin lives with her mother in the village alone and they had to pay people for their loss of their family members. Not sure why Jungkook would trust his daughter. Soojin might've have a deep grudge against us." He scoffed.

"He must've had his reason."

"Maybe because of her powers? One of her abilities is to make one forget things. Don't know why he would need that power though."

"Wait, you're telling me she also has powers?"

"Mythical creatures have powers just like Royals but usually, they're not as strong as us."

"No, please tell he's not tryin to...."

"To what?" Yoongi raised his brow.

"Erase his own memories of me." You bit your lips.

"Well that could be a possibility."

"You think so too?"

"Yeah, I mean that day when I first woke up, we had a conversation and he seemed really desperate to make me give you a chance."

"W-What do you mean?"

"No, don't think of it like that. That day I was so confused after I woke up, he did the talking but I would still give you a chance no matter what." Yoongi tried to calm you down.