Chapter 33: Jealousy

"I'm okay. Earlier, I saw flashbacks of something..."

"Oh my god, you're remembering something? What was it? Tell me!" You asked him in excitement.

"I don't think you would want to hear it." He bit his lips.

"I do want to hear it. C'mon don't leave me out. Tell me! We were very close before you lost your memories so you don't have to be shy or embarrassed. Tell me, what did you see?"

"I-I saw us..."

"Saw us...?" You raised your brow.

"I saw us having sex."

||

"Not just one but every single one we had. I remembered all of it." He cleared his throat.

"Hmm...I wondered why." You chuckled to your rhetorical question.

Maybe Yoongi is the person I fell for after all...

"Anyways, let's get you to bed. Your head might be too overwhelmed right now." You helped him get up.

You held his hand wanting to lead him out but he suddenly pulled you back in. Your back rested on his chest. Your eyes widened due to his unexpected movement.

"Now I know that there's a chance I might get my memories back. So help me Y/N, help me remember how much I loved you back then, help me remember you, and us. Even if I couldn't remember any of it, I don't mind falling for you all over again."

Your eyes started getting teary as you heard his words. The exact same words he said before he lost his memories. You felt a sharp pain right in your left chest. Somehow those words painfully hurt you when they're supposed to make you happy.

"T-Thank you." You got stuck in your own words. Uncontrollable tears rolled down your cheeks. You were overwhelmed with uncountable emotions you couldn't describe.

"What are you crying for?" He turned you around and gave you hug as grabbed on to his shirt.

"I'm here to listen to you. I'm here right by your side. Don't cry, please." He held you tightly in his arms.

I love you.

The door suddenly flew opened. You flickered to the loud sound. You quickly turned around and saw that Jungkook walking in toward a stall in the washroom.

"What are you doing here?" You raised your brow.

"Nature calls. Can't I take a piss?"

"Well this is the girls' washroom. Do you perhaps—"

"Actually, I'm here to steal you." He cut in, and carried you out of the toilet.

||

He then made his way toward your room as you screamed along the way continuously.
"Jungkook, let me down!" You shouted.