Chapter 8: Abandon

The steps grew louder and louder and then the door opened. Master Taehyung stomped away angrily as you came out and stood in front of the door.

"Should I go in?"

||

Your curiosity started making you walking inside. It was huge bedroom with royalty and classy designs, the most prettiest room you had every seen in your life. The room was equal to 2 large football field combined together.

You walked around and found the bed in the inner corner of the room.

It had chairs and couches along the side and had a classy, elegant design

"Who the fuck own this damn room?" You murmured.

You continued walking around but saw no one there. You visited each and every angle of the room and still could not find the other person Master Taehyung was talking to.

You then found a bookshelf. You decided to read one of the book that had a dark green color.

You accidentally dropped it on the floor and so you bent downwards to pick it up.

"Bist?" You read the title.

This title seems familiar.

You then picked it up and opened the cover to read the first page.

"A dark green flower, it is usually used to grind to abstract the dark green liquid from it. The liquid from the flower is powerful enough to make a person lose control that can kill oneself. The Bist Flower is found on the floor of the ocean but not everyone can find it, only a few certain people could. It still has not been found to why only certain people can find it but some say that usually, people with a dark past or trauma could but it wasn't confirmed." You read it out loud.

This book seems interesting.

You turned over the page and you then saw what the flower looked like. Your eyes widened.