Chapter 7: Masters

"Then what's that trauma huh? I bet it was just—"

"I was raped..." Your tears started coming out.

"That's it?—"

"By my own dad."

||

*WARNING* TRIGGERING SCENES ABOUT SEXUALLY ABUSED RELATIONSHIP⚠️

Tears started dropping as you tried your best to speak what had been stuck inside your heart.

"I had always been physically abused but then it turned into sexually abuse and I've had enough. And so, I decided to disappear, I can't face my mom and I didn't want to live in that cruel world any more. So I decided to escape."

And then there was silence. No one spoke as you continued to cry.

"Y/N...." he said in a soft voice.

"It's fine, everything's fine. It's just my trauma anyways. I mean nothing to you so you can just continue using me for your feelings. I have no rights to stop you—"

"Shut your pretty lips up." He then walked towards you.

A white shirt then flew across the room towards your face.

"Wear this." He said.

He then put on his pants and his coat. Eyes still crying, face still red as you put on the oversized shirt he gave you.

 Eyes still crying, face still red as you put on the oversized shirt he gave you

He then picked you up in a bridal style.

"I'm taking you somewhere." He said.

You were too caught up in emotions and you were too weak to do anything so you let him. You cried and cried in his arms as you let your emotions took over.

After several minutes, you then arrived at the royal garden. He then walked his way towards the waterfall and went through it. He walked on a bridge towards a tree with a door.

 He walked on a bridge towards a tree with a door

He opened the door then walked inside. You were shock that there was actually a whole new garden there. The flowers were sparkling while fireflies were flying here and there.