Chapter 6: Trauma

"Whatever. What's the reward?" You huffed out air, not expecting a good one.

"Well, a favor for a favor....

and a blowjob for a cunnilingus." He smirked.

|
|

"Miss, why did it take you so long to serve Master Jeon his dinner? You were supposed to come back immediately." Jess said as she saw you walking along the hall way.

You bit your lower lip as you tried to come up with an excuse.

"H-He told me to eat with him so I had to stay..."

"Well in that case, you are forgiven. I put your...em...pajamas that Master Jeon wanted you to wear on your bed. When you're done changing, I'll go there to tell you some instructions." She said.

"What instructions?" You tilted your head.

"You'll see."

|
|

You then walked towards you room. Your hand turned the cold round metal, making your way inside. You walked towards your bed and saw a white piece of lingerie.

You sighed as you knew there was nothing much to expect from the perverted Master you're serving. You then put it on to see what you'd look like.

 You then put it on to see what you'd look like

"Hey at least it fits." You rolled your eyes.

You were hesitating whether you should wear this 'pajamas' or not.

What if he enter my room late at night?

Just then, a sound of knocking was then heard across your room. You immediately put on a sleeping coat around your body to cover.

"Come in" You shouted.

To your surprise, it was Jess entering your room even though she told you she'd be there.

"Jess? Oh right, the instructions..."

"Yes, now listen carefully. I don't want you to freak out, please calm down when I'm saying this."

"Oookayy? What is it?" You asked.

"Tonight, Master Jeon will try to sleep with you and you shall not disagree—"

"wHaT??"

"Miss, please calm down."

"I AM CALM. I'M SO CALM, DON'T YOU SEE??"

Jess sighed.

"Miss, I know it's hard to take in—"

"Well of course it is, you're trying to tell me that the king is trying to have sex with me and you want me to remain calm? What kind of sorcery is this—"