Chapter 9: Trust

"Does Master Jeon know about this?" Jimin mimicked your voice.

He started chuckling as you wondered why.
"Why are you—"

"That bastard is the one who got me locked up here."

||

"What are you talking about?" You asked.
"He put this blindfold on me so now I can't use my powers." He said.

"So? It's just a blindfold." You raised your brow.

He made a fist. You then took a step back because he might lose it any minute.

"My weakness is blindfold. If my eyes are covered, I can't use my power nor I can touch the blindfold. And that's why I need your help to take it off." He said.

You were not sure if you should trust him. You just got here a few weeks ago and things were still crazy for you to take in. Now you are in between some messed up brother relationships that you do not want to step into.

"Why? Does all Masters have the same weakness?" You asked.
"I see you're a new one huh?" He raised his brow.
"Y-Yes, I just got here."

"You see, every Masters is born with an ability but also a weakness. Only our father and Hoseok know which each of our weaknesses is. But our father died and Hoseok is on Jungkook's side. Hoseok told Jungkook my weakness and he locked me up while the rest are out there doing whatever they want. I have a life, I don't want to stay here. Help me and I shall repay back. I can even get you out of here if you want." He said.

"Who's Jungkook?"
"That bastard you called Master Jeon. His full name is Jeon Jungkook."

Well that explains why Jeon Namjoon didn't sound right...

"How can I trust you? If you're locked up here, that means you must've done something bad."

"He was afraid that I'd take the throne. I actually nearly got out once. There was a girl name Hailey who planned to get me out by lying to Jungkook that she's the one. The reason why she didn't open the blindfold herself was because she couldn't. It will burn her hand if she tries to touch it. Only the one and the Masters could. So she tried to lie to Jungkook that she finally found the Bist but it was actually a fake one. Her plan was to give me the drinks and then let Jungkook open my blindfold and release me but she failed along the way. She got caught and now she's dead, in the hands of that bastard. But who knows? Maybe you are the one. So you should try to help me. I mean at least touch the blindfold first to make sure that you're the one and I'm not giving off any information to waste." He said.

And why should I help you? To get myself killed?

You wanted to say it out loud but you needed him to give you more information so you brushed it off. You then agreed to touch his blindfold.

Your right hand reached out as it shook terribly. You then closed your eyes as you touched the fabric that covered his eyes.

And...

nothing happens.

"After all these years, this castle finally find the one!" Jimin raised his voice in an exciting one.

"The one? I don't get it." You asked.
"Ugh why do I have to explain this every time one of you foolish humans come across me?" He said.

"Look you want to get out or no? Explain it to me or you'll be stucked here forever."

He smirked.
"Feisty. I like you."

"Can you explain it to me now?"

"The one, it simply means the person who can find the Bist flower." He said.