Chapter 15: Release

You rolled your eyes.
"Cut the crap, why do you want it? To ruin Jimin's life?"

And then there's silence. His stares started getting intense and you could already sense the anger that was building inside of him.

"When did you meet that bastard?"

||

"Does it matter? I want an answer." You demanded.

His eyes were burning in fire as he gave you a deathly glare.

"Do you have any ideas how many times I've forgive you and you would still lie and betray me again and again?" Hi voiced shaken up a bit in his last few words.

"I-I—" You're now wondering if you made the right choice trusting Jimin.

But then again, he's not saying no to your question, so your courage built up.

"All you want is to use me and after that, I'm useless to you, you'd throw me away won't you?" You asked firmly.

His hands were balled into fists as he tried to remain calm.

"Think whatever you want, I'm out of here before I accidentally rip your neck in half." He said as he stomped out.

And he left again, without answering your question. Suddenly, an idea came into you head.

"I need to do this or else I won't have any answers."

|
|

You took a deep breath as you pressed the lever in Jungkook's bedroom bookshelves. You then made your ways down the stairs, finger crossing, hoping you're making the right choice.

||

"Ahh...my favorite person, did you miss me?" Jimin asked, chuckling.

"I'm here to release you."

A smirk then widened across his lips.

"But. You have to convince me to or I'll change my mind. You have to convince me that he's just using me to get the Bist."

"Of course, that's easy." He smiled.

"Bist. The person who could find it are more likely to be a person who used to have a bad trauma or a dark past. But if one or both of your parents are the one who could the Bist, there's even more chances that their offsprings could as well. And look, if he just wanted more citizens, then why would he need the Bermuda Triangle? He could've just abduct them since he has the power to do so. He knew people would try to commit suicide in the Bermuda Triangle since they could die without any traces left behind. It's a really common spot. So he made sure the people who came here are people who had a bad trauma or past that wanted to end their lives. From what I remembered, the kings of any empires will all have the ability to read the person who could find the Bist's mind and I'm sure he used to read your mind, didn't he?"

You bit your lips. You hated the fact that what he said all made sense, you hated the fact that you were believing him more than Jungkook but he had evidences and facts while Jungkook wouldn't explain any bit to you.