Chapter 5: Practice

"Practice? Again? I already know how to kiss, you don't have to teach me—"

"Oh babe, I never said we're kiss practicing." He smirked.

"Then what?"

"Tonight...we're practicing in bed."

||

You gulped as the tension increased but was then replaced with a painful past. The trauma kept appearing in your head and you wanted it to be deleted so bad but all you could do is ignore it.

"What? Are you scared that I'm going to touch you?" He smirked.

"You're going to touch me either way so I'm not sure to why I would be scared."

"Hmm true, or maybe it's because you are rather excited ?"

You started chuckling.
"Excited? Me? Oh please, don't think too high of yourself."

He tilted his head as his stares shot through you. You knew too well that you're not supposed to cross the line too much or you'll end up getting hurt.

"Anyways, if you're done with your orders. I'll go help Jess with dinner."

"Yeah whatever, ask Jess for your pajamas, I already arranged a comfy one."

"Are you sure it's comfy and not revealing?" You raised your brow.

"I never said it's not revealing." He smirked.

You then rolled your eyes.
"Whatever, I'm going now."

|
|

"Jess?"

"Hmh?" She answered as her hands were cooking the dish.

"Was Master Jeon always this aggressive?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure as I only started working a few years ago but from what I've heard, he had always been a cheerful, kind and friendly person up till he's in his late 17th. People said that he changed drastically since then but no one dare to say why. Everyone goes silence whenever his past was brought up or anything about this Empire's past."

"That's strange, maybe perhaps something happened that made him change? " Your curiosity increased.

"Yes, I perhaps." She answered.

"What happen after that?"

Jess then pulled you closer.

"He's not only turned into an aggressive person but also—" She paused then looked around the surrounding to see if there was anyone nearby. She then whispered into your ear.

"He likes girls...a little too much. He especially likes virgin girls because he likes to ruin their innocent body. He corrupts them, usually with the chosen one. So you have to be careful..."

"I'm not a virgin anyways." You let out a sad chuckle.

Her eyes widened.
"Wait do you already have a lover?"