Chapter 27: Lessons

"Do you know why I knew King Nandra lied about his power? Do you know why he said no blood related Royals can have the same power when they're both alive?"

"It's because resurrection IS your power."

"So...?"

"I'll just resurrect every dead people back. Isn't that a good thing?" You grinned as you turned you back around and stared at King Nandra's dead body.

"Well not him!" Your father shouted.

But you didn't listen and proceeded to resurrect King Nandra.

His body then trembled and suddenly stopped. He then opened his eyes and his head got up immediately after.

He smiled at Baekhyun as he then chuckled.

"Feels good to be back."

|
|

"Fuck!" Your father shouted as he then ran towards Jungkook and untied him.

Jungkook then carried Fundra and flew towards Atlantis.

"Where's the Bist?" He asked in his nervous voice.

"Don't worry, I can take care of this." Jungkook answered him firmly.

"Remember, Y/N can also reverse everything. She has the power to reverse the life of a person who she used to resurrect. But right now she's poisoned with Bist, she won't be at the good people's side, she'll stick to the bad ones."

Jungkook raised his brow.
"Then how come she was still falling for me?"

"That's because you also have the Bist inside your body! You're both good and evil but there's more chances for her to follow the evil deeds."

"How are you going to let her drink the Bist? What if she doesn't want to follow?"

"I told you not to worry, I know what I'm doing." He then arrived at the castle and dropped Fundra off.

"I hope I can trust you." Fundra murmured.

Jess then came to welcome him at the front door.
"Tell Hoseok everything and Jess will find a place for you to stay. Taehyung and I will go defeat them."

Fundra nodded and Jungkook immediately walked towards Taehyung's room.

|
|

"So why am I coming with you again?" Taehyung asked as the both of them made their way towards Ponistor's castle.

"You have to defeat Baekhyun for me. He kept restoring my old self. And while I'm in the process, I become really weak and faint all the time. I know it's only for several minutes but during those several minutes, anything could happen."

Taehyung nodded.

||