Chapter 11: Surprise

"Oh right! Kim Taehyung; Power of water and has wings..."

"Wait a minute, that doesn't seems right." You bit your lips.

Your eyes then widened as you got up of your swing.

"Master Taehyung was supposed to have wings?"

||

"That didn't make sense at all." You said to yourself.

Hmm what else didn't make sense.

"Master Jeon has the powers of levitation, telekinesis and healing from what he told me but it feels like something's missing."

You furrowed your brows as you tried to think.
Just then, memories of what Jess said flooded inside your head.

__________

'He has the power of telekinesis, levitation, healing and the power of destruction. He was known as one of the most powerful king among all of the empires.'

__________

"Wait a minute, last time when I asked what's his powers, why didn't he say power of destruction? Is it not his? He stopped when he's about to say it...".

"So Master Jin originally had time traveling powers according to what the letters said at the Temple of History but he lost it. And Master Hoseok could transfer souls as well?"

"Wait...there's a Master called Yoongi that has the power of destruction too... Master Jimin is locked up then where are the rest of the Masters? What happened to Master Yoongi and Namjoon? "

Your brain started to hurt as you think more of it.

"A lot of things didn't make sense." You frowned.

As you were deep in your thoughts, a sound of rustling leaves was suddenly heard.

You turned around and saw Master Jeon walking between 2 short trees.

You then stood up and walked away immediately, trying to avoid him.

"Wait!" He shouted.

You stopped moving and listened to what he got to say.

"I'm finally calm, let's go."

"Where?" You turned around.

"To that place, the secret garden. I have something to show you." He smiled.

And again, you lost it because of his smile. You walked towards him and put all of your thoughts aside.

He then stretched his hands towards you, revealing his palm.

"Hands." He said.

You then gave him your hand and he held it.
You then walked pass the waterfall, towards the door in the tree into another garden. But something was strange....it was still dark.

"Why is it still dark here?" You asked.

"Days and nights here are counted differently, Nights last for a week while days last for 2 days. I know it's weird."