Chapter 19: Restoration

"Cut the craps, what do you want?" You raised your brow.

"I want to finish what we started."

||

⚠️ Warning: Triggering scenes ahead, including rape and violence.⚠️

"We never started anything, it was a drunken mistake."

"Well then let's start a new one." He smirked.

"Don't you dare. Jungkook will kill you."

"Oh babe, he can't. Not when I still have my power." He grinned.

What is his power?

You frowned.

"Enough waiting." He then took a step closer as he pulled his belt out.

"Prepare to scream." He chuckled.

He then swayed his belt and hit your ass as you screamed in pain.

He just stood there with a smirk on his face as he watched you continuously screamed in pleasure.

He kept hitting you with no mercy as tears started dropping and trailed down along your cheeks.

"Ow— please stop, I'm begging you." You cried.

"Why? It's only starting." He giggled.

He then pulled out a knife as he walked around you. He teased your back with the tip of the knife as you jerked forward.

"I love it when you scream." He smiled.

"You're a psycho."

"For you, yes."

Jungkook, if you're hearing this. Please, I need you right now...

As he was about to strike you with his knife, the door swung opened and Baekhyun was attacked. He was constantly beaten up by a guy.

Your head turned around and you saw Jungkook beating Baekhyun with fire in his hands

Your head turned around and you saw Jungkook beating Baekhyun with fire in his hands. He was mad, way too mad to think. He then quickly ran to you. Without speaking a word, he just looked at you as you saw tears started forming in his eyes but he quickly looked away.