Chapter 35: Portrait

"I love you, Jungkook." You said as your broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.
He smiled and pulled you closer for a hug.

"I love you more."

|
|

You both came back to the castle, feeling emotionally exhausted after all the crazy thing that just happened.

You both laid down on the sofa of the living room. You noticed how the portrait Jungkook had been working on is now placed on the wall of the living room.

"By the way, when are you going to bring my foster mom here? You promised me last time. I was on Earth's surface, or whatever you call it there."

"Ahh I forgot about that. I will send someone to bring her here tomorrow morning." He smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

Just then, Jimin arrived as you were about to get up to take a shower.

"Jungkook, have you seen Yoongi? He had been missing." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, his facial expression showed that he had been panicking.

"I-I don't know." Jungkook scratched his head.

"He has gone to live his own life." Hoseok said as he relaxingly walked in. He told me that before he left.

You bit your lips as guilt showed across your face.

"Oh no!" Jimin hit his own head under frustration.

"What's up with you?" Jin raised his brow as he joined in.

"He borrowed my vibrator. How am I supposed to get it back? My friend went to the upper world and bought it as a gift for me though." He whined.

"You? Vibrator? Why do you even need it?" You chuckled endlessly.

"It is none of your business Y/N, I can use whatever the hell I want to." He scoffed as he walked away.

"He's trying to go power free. He made a bet with me whether he can seduce girls without using his power or not. Seemed like he's losing." Taehyung chuckled.

"Anyways, I was waiting for you guys to settle. Now that you are, let's watch go watch a movie all together. Family night, you know?" Jin said.

Everyone agreed to Jin's idea and decided to part ways to take a shower.

|
|

You then turned on the beat for the song you wanted to listen to at the moment and sang along.

"Dare dwijjok~" You sang along as your body followed the song's rhythm.

"Neol boyeojweo—oh my god, Jungkook what are you doing in here??" You gasped as you instinctively turned away.