Chapter 21: Bist

"Father, we got some bad news. Our spy told us that Y/N is going to find the Bist today." Baekhyun said.

Ponistor King just sat there on his royal chair and laughed.

"Never thought Jungkook would die this quickly."

Baekhyun tilted his head trying to understand what his father was trying to say.

"Don't tell me—"

"I'm going to possess her after she found the Bist....

and kill Jungkook in her body."

"And I'll wait for the right moment to finish things up with Jin after this, I won't fail you father."
Baekhyun said.

"Of course you won't, I wouldn't have make you the king if you're a failure I trust you that much to give you my throne. Now you're already grown up and ruling the kingdom. Ahh...you were just a little kid a while ago."
The Ponistor King then got up from his seat and walked towards Baekhyun.

"It's your chair now, take care of it well."

Baekhyung bowed with a smirk on his face.

|
|

"Y/N, hurry up!" Taehyung shouted.

"Can we not do it today? I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"What's the worst thing that could happen?" He raised his brow.

"What if the Ponistor King was there?"

"How would he have known you'll be there? Not unless we have a spy in our kingdom."

Ugh I really don't want to go find the Bist today.

"You know I could hear you right?" Jungkook raised your brows as you rolled your eyes.

"You better be careful with talking inside your head, this is a border area so if the Kings of any empires are close enough, they could hear you as well."

"You're right..." Your eyes widened.

"Let's not waste time and just go."

You nodded as you walked away with Taehyung.

|
|

"1...2...3"

You closed your eyes shut but didn't move.

"Oh come on, that was the fifth time already!"
Taehyung scolded.

"I-I'm sorry but the ocean just triggers me so much."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I already took off the bracelet that would drown you. Just walk through this bubble and you'll be inside the ocean, I also gave you temporary underwater breathing ability, so what are you afraid of?"